Automation issue SM2.9 / REAPER

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a made a sequencer at the right basic lfo region. It modulates my filter cutoff in 8 different 1/8 steps. Result is a nice bubbling.
I can define the amount of bubbling by "volume" in the sequencer window - good.
But I want to direct this volume / amount of bubbling with automation ... doesn't work. The knob seems not to work with automation.
(Simpe automation for ex. Cutoff - no problem.)

blommberg wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:59 am I have a made a sequencer at the right basic lfo region. It modulates my filter cutoff in 8 different 1/8 steps. Result is a nice bubbling.
I can define the amount of bubbling by "volume" in the sequencer window - good.
But I want to direct this volume / amount of bubbling with automation ... doesn't work. The knob seems not to work with automation.
(Simpe automation for ex. Cutoff - no problem.)
Sorry but I can not understand which knob you are trying to modulate. Can you send me screen shot of this knob.

All the best
Gercek

Thats it! Thank You.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

blommberg wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:27 pm Thats it! Thank You.
Thank you, Sorry but yes currently you can not make automation to Sequencer Volume knob within your DAW. (Maybe a modulation from within the Synthmaster might be a workaround) I am sending this feature request to our developers.

All the best
Gercek

Ok Gercek, thank you. If you find another way please feel free to tell me. I could swear that some versions prior it was possible :-? Cheers WW

Return to “KV331 Audio”