[HELP] Remote control 16 (or more) parameters at once???

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It would be very nice if you can remote control 16 (or 24) parameters of a device in Bitwig. Please people of Bitwig or some scripting genius, help me! you are my only hope! :help:

I know that this topic its been talk in the past and that there are some solutions with scripts, but it would be nice if there a simple solution so anyone can easly apply to their setup. Also please note that with midi its imposible to control 2 things "at once" but you get the idea.

I bought a BCR2000 but this could work with any controller that have more than 8 (or 9 if you count that 9th knob of Bitwig). And it would be awesome if I can control 24 parameters at once. It sounds like a lot but think in a parametric EQ: 8 bands with gain, Q, and frequency.... oh mama, or a synthetizer, be able to play around with all the parameters inside Bitwig. Or even two or three devices dynamicly so you can easly choose the device and not hard mapping them.

I use DrivenbyMoss, I love it, so so much, it is so user frendly for people like me that dont understend coding or scripting. But currently, it dosent support this with the Generic Flexi.

I hope not sound pretentious or anything. I dont want to someone do work for me, Im more than willing to help in what I can but I need some guidence.

I love you!!

+1!!!!!!!!!!

+1

this! Ableton moved on to allowing 16 Parameters at the same time.
what the world really needs is custom control UI for selected device with as many parameters as we want.

Yes!!!

Return to “Controller Scripting”