Pixies - Where Is My Mind (cover)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Did you use their original stems? Some of your parts sound exactly like the original.

In my opinion you've done a fantastic job on this. Congratulations!
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Uncle E wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:11 am Did you use their original stems? Some of your parts sound exactly like the original.
Nope, no stems. I did spend a good amount of time just analyzing the recording. Thanks for listening. :) If you want to hear my stems, I can upload them.
Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:11 am In my opinion you've done a fantastic job on this. Congratulations!
Thanks very much!

If the Pixies ever want to rerecord their greatest hits with more punch and clarity than the originals, they should hire you. Nice work!

Genetic_Junk wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:27 am Nope, no stems. I did spend a good amount of time just analyzing the recording.
Great work. I saw them in 1989 and thought they were called The Pixies because they were little people. They played it that night.

Amazing cover :clap: :clap:
time for me to leave KVR.Bye bye ! 03/2022 :phones:

Great cover! I love that song

Great work!

Well done! You have absolutely succeeded in capturing the spirit of the song, I love it!

Frantz wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:38 am If the Pixies ever want to rerecord their greatest hits with more punch and clarity than the originals, they should hire you. Nice work!
Thanks very much!
Uncle E wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:48 am
Genetic_Junk wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:27 am Nope, no stems. I did spend a good amount of time just analyzing the recording.
Great work. I saw them in 1989 and thought they were called The Pixies because they were little people. They played it that night.
Thank you. The first time I remember hearing this song was at the end of the film Fight Club. I've loved it since then.
jonalyn wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:04 am Amazing cover :clap: :clap:
Thanks!
yaroncmusic wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:24 am Great cover! I love that song
Thank you. Me too.
Chr!s wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:34 pmGreat work!
Thank you.
LocalTrack19 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:16 pm Well done! You have absolutely succeeded in capturing the spirit of the song, I love it!
Glad to hear it! Thank you for commenting.

brave move picking something so iconic, but definitely pays off :clap:

lovely cover 8)

Nice job!

Good cover
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Return to “Music Cafe”