Eventide Anthology XII

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

where can you see which plugins are added newly? and arent now plugins from the H9 bundle included?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

No, can't see it, I'm on my mobile phone, will try laptop later..
Thanks

Whare are the differences from XI

Cheers

tonymax wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:01 pmWhare are the differences from XI
They've added the existing SplitEQ, the SP2016 reverb, and the missing H9 bundle plugins.

If you own all but SplitEQ the upgrade is (IMO) a rather steep $80. But, when asked to surrender other licenses, including the H9 bundle, it makes the "true" cost, to upgrade version 11 to 12, somewhere around $400!! (Depending what you bought and when). That's 50% of the present new price, Eventide. Not cool.

A few years back I praised Eventide for their upgrade pricing. That was then and this is now. Talk about a 180 degree change. If this is what's to be expected from the "new" Eventide it looks like it's maybe time for me to offload some licenses.. YMMV.

i dont have the H9 bundle, so 80 bucks to get the h9 bundle + the split EQ is pretty good value?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:49 pm i dont have the H9 bundle, so 80 bucks to get the h9 bundle + the split EQ is pretty good value?
Yes. :wink:

Caine123 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:49 pm i dont have the H9 bundle, so 80 bucks to get the h9 bundle + the split EQ is pretty good value?
If you can add H9 and Split EQ for $80 that is a good deal. Curious what Eventide plugins you own, besides V11, if you're offered that price? (Since it's the same price as for anyone who already owns the H9 bundle).

I own everything already but logged in out of curiosity to find that they’re offering me an upgrade offer of $39.95 that gets me nothing.

Hanallred wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:59 pm I own everything already but logged in out of curiosity to find that they’re offering me an upgrade offer of $39.95 that gets me nothing.
Paying $40 for nothing sounds like a great deal. You should take it.

For your sake I hope that's a glitch, and they'll offer you a free or $1 upgrade (to cover iLok costs). But a lot of their pricing, for present customers, appears to leave a lot to be desired.. :?

blimey, i have everything they own and my upgrade is $79.99... and im not sure what you get extra....
pass on this i think..

dionenoid wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:52 pm
tonymax wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:15 pm Hi all, where do I find the upgrade price, not received any email and xannot find it on the website..
What's extra to vXI?
Cheers
Click on upgrade on this page : https://www.eventideaudio.com/plug-ins/anthology-xii/

PAK wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:57 pm
If you can add H9 and Split EQ for $80 that is a good deal. Curious what Eventide plugins you own, besides V11, if you're offered that price? (Since it's the same price as for anyone who already owns the H9 bundle).
ok i think because of these
Blackhole
EQuivocate
Quadravox
UltraChannel
UltraReverb

I have more than that, yet my upgrade price is 400 bucks. No thanks.
More BPM please

i don't understand the way they calculated update prices. i owned the previous anthhology bundle + split eq and a couple of the H9 plug ins that i got really really cheap. my update price was $79.90

i upgraded as it seemed worth it to get all the H9 plug ins. also, they sometimes release things and add them to the bundle at no cost or for very cheap but we'll see.

Caine123 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:08 pmok i think because of these
Blackhole EQuivocate Quadravox UltraChannel UltraReverb
Thanks. So you already own Anthology V11 then, right? I don't think the Newfangled plugins count towards any discount, but the other 4 will. Since those 4 are already duped by Anthology it would likely make sense for you to upgrade.
dayjob wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:30 pmi don't understand the way they calculated update prices. i owned the previous anthhology bundle + split eq and a couple of the H9 plug ins that i got really really cheap. my update price was $79.90
Yes. They appear to be applying the upgrade prices unevenly, with some users getting good deals and others getting kinda hammered.

It doesn't help that they don't tell users which licenses they're expected to surrender prior to purchase either. Hopefully they'll sort it out, otherwise it's a fairly shoddy show for some existing users..

This!
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

The upgrade discount tier is based on the value of your existing plug-ins, not the amount of titles you own. For example "Undulator" represents a lower value than "H3000 Factory".

For those that own everything and are seeing a $39 price, you don't have to update, however, doing so will get you added value in the future. Stay tuned
Last edited by Orville71 on Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”