Please make DirtyPanda CM available without requiring a magazine subscription.

Official support for: cfa-sound.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is the VST I'm talking about: https://www.kvraudio.com/product/dirty- ... -cfa-sound
Please give a direct link to it on your website, WITHOUT requiring a magazine subscription. I want to be able to download it for free, without having to pay for a magazine subscription. It is freeware, after all. :x

Nope its magware and it is subject to terms and conditions. . If you want it ... buy the mag. . Simple!!

Yes, as Surreal already said, not doable as a "normal" freebie. Back in the day (it`s quite old) it was on the DVD coming along with the print version of the magazine. But some years back, Computer Music changed their content delivery to the all the content of each magazine within it - but, only starting from issue 182. The plugin was in issue 173 I think. Anyway, Computer Music is a really good magazine, always helpful tips and interesting stories in it. And with the Vault you get a lot of content - I don`t know if a subscription is needed, or if you get access if you just buy a single issue. I personally buy sometimes an issue via digital stores (Zinio), since it`s hard to get the print versions of UK-based magazines in Germany.

stargate38 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:12 pm This is the VST I'm talking about: https://www.kvraudio.com/product/dirty- ... -cfa-sound
Please give a direct link to it on your website, WITHOUT requiring a magazine subscription. I want to be able to download it for free, without having to pay for a magazine subscription. It is freeware, after all. :x
Nope, its not freeware. Its magware. The 'CM' bit in the name is there because it was commissioned by the magazine for it to distribute. The entire point of them commissioning plugins is so that you buy the magazine to get the stuff that they pay developers to make to give away with the magazine.

However you dont need a subscription, you just need a single issue.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “CFA-Sound”