MuLab 9.0.59 App + Plugin

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

humanboeing wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:31 pm I found a weird behaviour when changing devices between MuVerb and MuEcho, the replace function preserves connections in modular area (which I think is how it should be) but the connections are lost when you switch devices through the front panel preset browser.
Confirmed issue. Taken note to fix this. May be in M9.x as the solution is a bit more complex.
Moreover, the module visible in modular area does not update its name even though the device itself is changed.
Fixed in the next update.

Thanks for reporting these issues.

does the m9 plug in support multi audio outs to daw host? just tried but couldn't work out if it's possible

plutonia wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:58 pm does the m9 plug in support multi audio outs to daw host? just tried but couldn't work out if it's possible
Here's what I get in Reaper when I insert MuLab Plugin (synth):
mulab-plugin-multiout.png
You can change the number of outs in the modular view for the patch:
mulab-plugin-modular.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MuLab 9 has been pre-released and is available in Downloads and Shop.
https://www.mutools.com/

Hi Jo, I just had "A serious error has occurred" using the step sequencer:
- Right click step 32, Set loop end (sets the loop mark)
- Right click step 32, Insert step (does nothing, says nothing)
- Right click step 32, Delete step (gets the error)

It's repeatable starting from a new project.

Mulab 9.0.35 Windows 64; Windows 10 Pro 21H2, OS build 19044.1645 (Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0).
Last edited by pljones on Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

If I save a project as a template, I'm prompted for a name (I don't get to browse at all). I type in a new name. I realise I need to make some changes and then hit save as template... No prefilled name, so I type the same name again. Now when I use Open Template, I see two copies of the template - except I'd mistyped the name the second time.

It would be really helpful to open the user templates folder and allow an existing file to be chosen or new name to be given.

Also, it would be nice if Open Recent were in date order (most recent nearest the top) - if I want to open recent, it's probably the most recent one...

Kalamata Kid wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:22 pm MuLab 9 has been pre-released and is available in Downloads and Shop.
https://www.mutools.com/
I'm confused here. Is ML9 final out or is it still in beta stage?

oldcastle wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:19 pmI'm confused here. Is ML9 final out or is it still in beta stage?
Check the thread title.

pljones wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:45 am Hi Jo, I just had "A serious error has occurred" using the step sequencer:
- Right click step 32, Set loop end (sets the loop mark)
- Right click step 32, Insert step (does nothing, says nothing)
- Right click step 32, Delete step (gets the error)

It's repeatable starting from a new project.

Mulab 9.0.35 Windows 64; Windows 10 Pro 21H2, OS build 19044.1645 (Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0).
Will be fixed in the next update.
Thanks for reporting this!

pljones wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:40 pm If I save a project as a template, I'm prompted for a name (I don't get to browse at all). I type in a new name. I realise I need to make some changes and then hit save as template... No prefilled name, so I type the same name again. Now when I use Open Template, I see two copies of the template - except I'd mistyped the name the second time.

It would be really helpful to open the user templates folder and allow an existing file to be chosen or new name to be given.
Template projects are normal projects. So you can also use Open / Save project to manage your template projects. You can also add your favorite template project folder to your favorite folders for quick access.
Also, it would be nice if Open Recent were in date order (most recent nearest the top) - if I want to open recent, it's probably the most recent one...
Could become a preference in some future update.

oldcastle wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:19 pm I'm confused here. Is ML9 final out or is it still in beta stage?
MuLab 9 is in pre-release stage. It has not yet been officially released because there are still several things todo before release like updating the website (almost done), making M9 tutorial videos, etc. MuLab 9 is expected to be officially released this month.

mutools wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:54 pmTemplate projects are normal projects. So you can also use Open / Save project to manage your template projects. You can also add your favorite template project folder to your favorite folders for quick access.
For Open, this works okay. For save, unfortunately it works as if I'd used "Save as..." rather than "Save" - I suppose because the working project came from the templates folder, it assumes I'm working as if I'd done "Open Template". So I still can't just use "Save" to update the template, nor do I get to see the name of the project.

I understand your point but i hope it's not too problematic as it is now.

MuLab App 9.0.36 is available in https://www.mutools.com/mulab/app/latest-binary

MuLab Plugin 9.0.36 is available in https://www.mutools.com/mulab/plugin/latest-binary

What's changed:
  • In some cases when a modal window was up, closing that modal window could shift focus away from MuLab. Fixed.
  • When inserting a module without a power led into a rack slot and you tried to disable that slot the module name was incorrectly dimmed. Fixed.
  • Choosing the MuEcho or MuVerb presets did not reset the MUX name. Fixed.
  • When choosing a MUX preset then in some cases there was an irrelevant item highlighted in the MUX preset list. Fixed.
  • Audio Recorder: When Monitoring was set to the red state = monitor when record enabled, it was also unintendedly monitoring when record was not enabled. Fixed.
  • Composer menu near transport now also includes the MIDI Controller Map functions.
  • When hiding plugin editors and there is not yet enough space for the dock bar at the bottom of the main editor, the main editor window now increases its size.
  • Pasting Pads/Samplers in MuDrum did not immediately set the correct process state. Fixed.
  • Step sequencer: Deleting the last step caused a crash. Fixed.
  • Other small improvements.

mutools wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:58 pm MuLab 9 is expected to be officially released this month.
Yesss! :tu: :party: :clap:

Return to “MUTOOLS”