SynthMaster 2.9.13 reversion 12662 update?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone,

Is version 2.9.13 reversion 12662 a recent update or am I just late to the party?

Kind regards,

Living Room Rocker

Turns out that the above was released on May 12, 2022...
kv331 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:40 am Hi everyone, we just released our v2.9.13 update. I am hoping that this is going to be our LAST update for SynthMaster 2. There are critical bug fixes, so please check for updates inside the plugin window to download this update:

1. NEW: SynthMaster VST3 now supports MIDI Program Change messages
2. FIX: SynthMaster stops responding to MIDI CC messages when the current preset is changed while transport is in playback
3. FIX: SynthMaster VST3 doesn't set the automated control values correctly on the UI
4. FIX: Preset browser is not refresh correctly when preset attributes are updated
5. FIX: SynthMaster doesn't delete the plugin window when it is closed
6. FIX: SynthMaster might crash when the plugin window is closed and then reopened again
Kind regards,

Living Room Rocker

Yes but the latest one was released on May, 16 so I guess 2.9.13 got a minor - and likely hidden - update.
To confirm that, while I had installed 2.9.13 already, it asked again to update, probably due to this slightly higher revision released. Same for SynthMaster as far as I can see from the release dates in the user area.

- Mario

Return to “KV331 Audio”