Klanghelm EQ announced for Easter time next year

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DC8C SDRR VUMT deluxe

Agreed wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:28 pm There are a lot of compressors, it's true, but DC8C3 is still one of the best I've ever used and makes it into more mixes than any other single comp I have, especially as a ducker - it dials in perfectly. I guess I am not as "excited" about an EQ since I feel like I do have very good EQ options already, but I wouldn't be as excited about a "generic" compressor being released versus hearing a new Klanghelm one is being released. True about EQs? Don't know, have to see how he does it if ever it goes beyond the concept stage.
I tried it a handful of times and almost bought it, but the GUI somehow doesn't gel with me.
I really like its feature set tho, and i like the sound, but interacting with it always feels like a chore.

It's similar in a way to presswerk- but presswerk is skinnable so i was able to make a new GUI that fits my mind better, and with this one i can't.

i'm always on the fence whether to buy it or not. :dog:

I hadn't seen this until now. Got excited about the topic title since its easter soon. Then I saw the year on the original post. Oh... ;)

yup. well, it might come this easter :D
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Anyone check up on Tony lately? Did he survive a major clusterf*ck of the last two years. There is a fair chance his previous EQ release plans went down the drainer over the course. Haven't heard from him in a while.

You know, screw that, I'll shoot him an email myself.

I have tried to email him in the last year and got no response, maybe you'll have more success. Hope he's well.

hmm, that is a bit worrisome to be honest
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Most plugins were updated in November, but that's as much news as I have

At this point I don't need/want it but just will buy it to support him :)

Yeah, I have no NEED for it really, but I'm interested in what he will come up with (if its still going to get released) and will buy it to support him at least

indeed :)

bump....Tony??
MacOS Ventura | Logic Pro 10 |

markp wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:36 am bump....Tony??
Dude, this aint funny at all. Can you imagine how much Adrenaline is pumping through my Veins when this Thread resurrects from the bottomless #kvr Void? :lol:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

ffs, I thought Tony had finally released the EQ, stop doing that dude.

According to this interview with the german magazine "Sound and Recording" from the 24. of may 2022 he is working on an Reverb Plugin right now.

https://www.soundandrecording.de/storie ... y-frenzel/

"Aktuell arbeitet er an einem Hall-Plug-in, das Anfang 2022 veröffentlicht werden soll. »Der Hall wird von elektro-mechanischen Geräten inspiriert sein, allerdings komplett algorithmisch realisiert.« Damit will er den Klangcharakter flexibel einstellbar machen, verglichen mit einem Convolution-Ansatz, so Frenzel."

Google Translate:
"He is currently working on a Reverb plugin that is scheduled for release in early 2022. "The reverberation will be inspired by electro-mechanical devices, but realized completely algorithmically." With this, he wants to make the sound character flexibly adjustable, compared to a convolution approach, says Frenzel."

You could also sign up for the Klanghelm newsletter.
https://klanghelm.com/contents/newslett ... ignup.html
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Return to “Effects”