Architect: Grid for Program Display?

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am creating a remote control for an Eventide DSP4000. I would like to click a bank button and have a grid of programs be displayed from which I can select a program. I was playing around with the Boolean Grid as shown below, but I'm not sure it will work as it doesn't allow a single cell to be selected as far as I can tell. Thoughts?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by bigbot on Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Your showing the grid object , not the boolean table
The grid object outputs true false , amke sure to connect it's right output to it right input , so that when you click on it triggers a read message
The grid is not capable of custom guis , so it can't really be used to display your programs .
The best way to display your programs is using a dropdown menu ( you have to manualy write all your programs like this
program 1,
program2,
prorgam 3
progeam etc...
Program one is chosen with index 1 etc..
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Thank you for catching my mistake! I was working with both grids and forgot which one was actually still in use. My apologies for the confusion. That's too bad about not being able to display data in a grid, but not the biggest deal in the world. On to my other post about dynamically populating a drop down based on the bank selected.

Return to “Loomer”