Welcome to the HoRNet Plugins support forum

Official support for: hornetplugins.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

skiltrip wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:29 pm 128 buffer is my usual. Was using it on an instrument track. Doing the same thing in Bitwig and Studio One.
Running at 44100 or higher sample rate?

I'm testing right now S1 with 128 samples buffer size and 44100 sample rate and I get 6% cpu usage on our Mac mini M1, with built in audio.

Which audio card are you using?

Saverio

Ciao Saverio,
just received mail call attention to freebies.
Few seem to be conditioned to social media which I dropped altogether for good.
Any other way for us "outsiders"?
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Omkar wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:13 pm Ciao Saverio,
Yes sure, we only ask for some "word of mouth" in exchange for our free plugins, so if you already are a customer, just drop me a line to saverio.vigni@hornetplugins.com and I'll be happy to add those free plugins to your account!

Saverio

HoRNet wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:11 am
Omkar wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:13 pm Ciao Saverio,
Yes sure, we only ask for some "word of mouth" in exchange for our free plugins, so if you already are a customer, just drop me a line to saverio.vigni@hornetplugins.com and I'll be happy to add those free plugins to your account!

Saverio
Thanks for clearing this up, mail sent.
I hope it invites others in the same situation to drop Saverio a mail ...
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Thanks for your amazing work and low prices Saverio, most user friendly developer I know.
So after tried a lot of your offerings, I ended up playing with harmonics pro,
after all not the thing where i was looking for, as well I thought it might be gets closer to an resonance filter, but it´s more a exciter.
So my idea for a future devices, I´m really interested to get a multiband resonance string filter like the moog one, such a effect combined with the group function to have a build in sidechain comp mode with procent dial would be nice .
A special filter range could be the new hornet shit, how are welcome :wink:

Return to “HoRNet Plugins”