These are all prudent features that would either show up in a new major or .5 release. Features like the global video track and global lyrics will appeal to a subset of users, while features like Customizable User Interface, Smart Templates, Track Presets, and advanced collaboration with Sphere help set the stage for future improvements. Speaking of improvements, I don't think the Vintage King blurb goes into all of the enhancements and improvements to existing features that I am sure will be part of the new 6.0 release (e.g. improved ARA2 support; etc.). A few more new features (less profound but still welcome) will likely follow in future 6.x minor releases.Vintage King wrote:
- NEW Customizable user interface: Show or hide essentially every user interface tool and function with the new Customization Editor.
- NEW Smart Templates: Smart Templates provide essential toolsets for the tasks at hand from basic recording to mixing stems, mastering an album to setting up a live show
- NEW Global Lyrics Support: Add lyrics to your scores, songs, productions, and live performances with the all-new global Lyrics Track
- NEW Global Video Track: The all-new global Video Track provides an intuitive video workflow thanks to the familiar drag and drop functionality that made Studio One famous
- NEW Track Presets: Store every aspect of a given track or channel for instant recall, even for multiple selected tracks/channels
- NEW Advanced Collaboration with PreSonus Sphere: Studio One 6 deepens the integration between your desktop application and your PreSonus Sphere Workspaces with convenient sharing options and built-in sync options right from the Studio One Browser
EDIT: That vocoder looks like a new PreSonus effect.