OB-Xtreme Version 2 - FULL VERSION RELEASED!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xtreme

On instagram he said he's been tweaking a few things and that it will come out tomorrow.

I'm perfectly happy paying peanuts for this, and having some wait time for the developer to get things together. It's only irritating when the company is huge, charges plenty for the product, and can't update their products because they're too busy been counting etc.

I preordered as well,in the mean time DiscoDsps OB-Xd is heavily used, that one is pretty good as well.

I love the VSDS-X from AlyJames Lab, it sounds like a real simmons, or comes in the neighborhood to me. I highly recommend that, so much better than static samples. Obligatory even if you are into new wave, dark wave kindof stuff. Pew Pjieew.

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

He could delay it into 2023 and I dont care that much

email received.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:49 pm email received.
Is it out?

Yes. I haven't installed yet but have downloaded.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I just installed mine and had a quick look. Lots of new presets but I haven't had a chance to play around with it yet.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

This synth is completely insane. WTF. I will buy any synthesizer that Aly James makes from now on.

We need an official thread for the full release.

It is pretty special, I reckon. There is just something about its sound that really, really works.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Synth slams on the low end. Squelchy, thick, beefy. No other plugin stands toe to toe with this as far as OB plugins.

Installed and up and running. The OTA stages are cool.
Now, lets hope the SBF325 and the SY-1 come soon from Aly :)

How is cpu usage?
I imagine it must be pretty high?

Not when OS is kept on 1x, not much more than other last gen plugins.

I sent a feature request to Aly for making MIDI mappings on a global level instead of patch level. I hate to lose my MIDI CC mappings when switching presets.

Return to “Instruments”