Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ramseysounds wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:17 am Think I’m going to pull the trigger on Arturia V9 collection today. Will probably make a lot of my other synths redundant, but been looking at this for a while. And I do love vintage analogue gear (albeit digital!)

Does anyone know if it’s a single installer or an installer for each synth?
It's done through Arturia Software Center. Individual packages are downloaded and installed, and you have the option to keep them or not.

Thank you 👍
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

:tu: You're welcome!

wangeroge wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:22 pm
JonSolo wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:18 pm
wangeroge wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:12 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:44 pm
wangeroge wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:33 pm I own MPS 4 from iZotope. My "loyality offer" for MPS 5 is $249, the same as for everyone. :cry:
It's even worse if you own various combos of MPS, Komplete and PA offerings because none of their deals are inviting.
Me too. I own 80% of Native Instruments and PA.
Yes this is really a hard pill to swallow. I have MPS 4.1 and Komplete 13 CE, and get no addition breaks on 5.0 or 14 CE. Same price as for everyone.

One would think.....
Greedy companies only notice that their customer base is pissed off when it's too late.
Yeah, for me the upgrade price is higher than what I paid for the full bundle in the first place. I believe I spend $175 or so for the MPS 3.1 so if they want me to upgrade it has to be $99 or less. But tbh, I don't think I need it, except for M1 support maybe.

ramseysounds wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:17 am Think I’m going to pull the trigger on Arturia V9 collection today. Will probably make a lot of my other synths redundant, but been looking at this for a while. And I do love vintage analogue gear (albeit digital!)

Does anyone know if it’s a single installer or an installer for each synth?
You install and authorise everything with their software, the Arturia Software Center, and you can choose to install single instruments

ramseysounds wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:09 pm Thanks @Yadrichik_chaya
I plumped for the vcs-1 and spring reverb so far. May go back for more 👍
Haha a little scary, we both were looking for the original prices and then bought the exact same stuff! :lol:
ramseysounds wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:17 am Think I’m going to pull the trigger on Arturia V9 collection today….
Not only that, I also just bought the V9 collection and Arturia's FX Collection… :hihi:
With all the fx, amp and synth emulations out there, not to mention AI, you can finally sound like…? Someone else and something that has already been done! :clap: :tu: :party: ------- :scared:

Spooky!!! 👻
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

A plugin that will help feed those in need
We are REALLY proud to release our Kalimba plug-in.
We decided to truly give back for Black Friday this year by releasing a plug-in where we pledge to donate the proceeds to Feeding America, the largest charity in America working to end hunger.
You can get this awesome Kalimba instrument for a minimum of $1, but you can donate more if you'd like during checkout.
We also wanted to take this opportunity to REALLY step up our plugin development skills. This is our third plug-in and it is by FAR the best one.
Just $1! :tu: :tu: :tu:

https://www.echosoundworks.com/kalimba-plugin
With all the fx, amp and synth emulations out there, not to mention AI, you can finally sound like…? Someone else and something that has already been done! :clap: :tu: :party: ------- :scared:

wangeroge wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:22 pm
JonSolo wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:18 pm
wangeroge wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:12 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:44 pm
wangeroge wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:33 pm I own MPS 4 from iZotope. My "loyality offer" for MPS 5 is $249, the same as for everyone. :cry:
It's even worse if you own various combos of MPS, Komplete and PA offerings because none of their deals are inviting.
Me too. I own 80% of Native Instruments and PA.
Yes this is really a hard pill to swallow. I have MPS 4.1 and Komplete 13 CE, and get no addition breaks on 5.0 or 14 CE. Same price as for everyone.

One would think.....
Greedy companies only notice that their customer base is pissed off when it's too late.
I'm now completely clean and free from PA and iZotope :party:

Spring Goose wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:04 pm Has RipX's prices got cheaper? I mean before the 30% off.

https://hitnmix.com/buy-ripx/
Yes it has! :)
I was waiting for buying it this Black Friday and from nowhere they added the new module DeepCreate, with a cheaper price than before! :tu:

This is, without a doubt, the most powerful and fun music software I've ever tried. I can noodle around with my guitar just playing random stuff and then transform these random ideas in to a marimba ensemble… :hihi:

Or sample my VST3 instruments and transform ANY AUDIO into the VST3 instruments I sampled... Change the harmonic structure of ANYTHING :o Transform very old recorded ideas to fit the new stuff I'm working on.
There's no distinction between MIDI/Audio.
Isolate or mute whatever instrument I feel like in any song etc. etc. :)

Anyone reading this:
Demo it for 21 days without any restrictions and you'll understand yourself :party:

Tempted by LiquidSonics/Reverb Foundry Tai Chi Lite for $29. The Standard edition is overkill for me.

https://www.liquidsonics.com/software/tai-chi

Of course I could demo them, but does anyone have Lite and recommend it? What's it best suited for? Or should I rather consider Seventh Heaven (non Pro) over it?

I see that both plugins support iLok machine activation.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:07 pm Tempted by LiquidSonics/Reverb Foundry Tai Chi Lite for $29. The Standard edition is overkill for me.

Of course I could demo them, but does anyone have Lite and recommend it? What's it best suited for? Or should I rather consider Seventh Heaven (non Pro) over it?

I don't have both but I don't think Seventh Heaven has the modulated reverbs that are on the Pro version. Tai Chi's big thing is modulated reverbs I think.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:07 pm Tempted by LiquidSonics/Reverb Foundry Tai Chi Lite for $29. The Standard edition is overkill for me.

I love Tai Chi, I usually use the big version but the Lite one has most of the important features and is lighter on CPU

twoodts wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:16 am Is there anything to be done so they would not block you?
Honestly, I don't know. We installed a patch last week that was supposed to fix it but it didn't help. We're moving to a new platform soon and should no longer have this issue once that's done.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:13 pm
twoodts wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:16 am Is there anything to be done so they would not block you?
Honestly, I don't know. We installed a patch last week that was supposed to fix it but it didn't help. We're moving to a new platform soon and should no longer have this issue once that's done.
Are you receiving mail ok from outlook.com? I sent emails with my ilok account twice after buying an upgrade to Vocalign Ultra from Project 5, after being asked to give my ilok account name, but got a follow up email today asking for it again.

Edit: nvm. got it through now :)
Last edited by WatchTheGuitar on Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”