Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:13 pm We installed a patch last week that was supposed to fix it but it didn't help. We're moving to a new platform soon and should no longer have this issue once that's done.
I've seen that Google treats your mailchimp emails as spam. I just looked at the headers on a few. Passes DKIM and SPF but fails DMARC. Not clear if this is why they get classified as spam, but likely.

dmarc=fail (p=NONE sp=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=jrrshop.com

Moving to a new platform unlikely to fix this unless that includes changes to DNS. Can be corrected by adding a DMARC record to your jrrshop.com DNS configuration in NameCheap.

kidslow wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:56 pm
Uncle E wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:13 pm We installed a patch last week that was supposed to fix it but it didn't help. We're moving to a new platform soon and should no longer have this issue once that's done.
I've seen that Google treats your mailchimp emails as spam. I just looked at the headers on a few. Passes DKIM and SPF but fails DMARC. Not clear if this is why they get classified as spam, but likely.

Moving to a new platform unlikely to fix this unless that includes changes to DNS. Can be corrected by adding a DMARC record to your jrrshop.com DNS configuration in NameCheap.
nice!
Capitalism is a cancer of the human mind, as with all authoritarianisms. It opulently gluttonizes the selfish and carelessly starves the meek. It consumes Mother Earth and Humanity unhealthily, currently.

kidslow wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:56 pm I've seen that Google treats your mailchimp emails as spam. I just looked at the headers on a few. Passes DKIM and SPF but fails DMARC. Not clear if this is why they get classified as spam, but likely.

Thank you! :)

Does anyone know details about the GRM Black Friday sale? I had been certain that it was available until Monday, but the code to enter at checkout has been removed from the home page there now.
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

Choikdoi wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:23 pm Does anyone know details about the GRM Black Friday sale? I had been certain that it was available until Monday, but the code to enter at checkout has been removed from the home page there now.
I don't know about their site but we have it scheduled to end December 6:

https://www.jrrshop.com/ina-grm?dir=des ... _from_date

Uncle E wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:26 pm I don't know about their site but we have it scheduled to end December 6:

https://www.jrrshop.com/ina-grm?dir=des ... _from_date
Hi Uncle E. Thanks, I did see that you had it, while I was purchasing something else from JRR earlier today. But, through their website, the Classic Bundle was priced at 75 euros after the discount code was applied (went through the whole checkout procedure up until actually paying and there was no mention of extra VAT)... so I was hoping to still get it at that price!

Choikdoi wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:34 pm Hi Uncle E. Thanks, I did see that you had it, while I was purchasing something else from JRR earlier today. But, through their website, the Classic Bundle was priced at 75 euros after the discount code was applied (went through the whole checkout procedure up until actually paying and there was no mention of extra VAT)... so I was hoping to still get it at that price!
Here you go:

https://www.jrrshop.com/ina-grm-grm-tools-classic-3

Thanks for that! Much appreciated :D

Uncle E wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:12 am
LFO8 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:27 am Do Image Line plugins now run in any DAW or do they require FL?
I was just told that the versions we sell are VST and work in any DAW.
I bought 3 of them today and none work. Just a blank plugin window in Cubase. :cry:
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

i have a license for Cherry Audio CA2600 i can swap for a glass of tequila

sqigls wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:03 am i have a license for Cherry Audio CA2600 i can swap for a glass of tequila
I’d give you a whole bottle of vodka, but you can’t have my tequila (unless you deliver it in person, then cheers.)
Capitalism is a cancer of the human mind, as with all authoritarianisms. It opulently gluttonizes the selfish and carelessly starves the meek. It consumes Mother Earth and Humanity unhealthily, currently.

sqigls wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:03 am i have a license for Cherry Audio CA2600 i can swap for a glass of tequila
http://youtu.be/L-4zfsy6rsM

Uncle E wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:55 am
http://youtu.be/L-4zfsy6rsM
i don't always attempt to swap free software licenses for alcohol,
but when i do...

ChamomileShark wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:22 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:07 pm
I don't have both but I don't think Seventh Heaven has the modulated reverbs that are on the Pro version. Tai Chi's big thing is modulated reverbs I think.
Project wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:54 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:07 pm
I love Tai Chi, I usually use the big version but the Lite one has most of the important features and is lighter on CPU
Thanks guys. :tu: I might pick up Tai Chi Lite after demoing it a bit.

I put up some $9.99 deals just now. Some are limited quantities, only 1 or 2 licenses left:

https://www.jrrshop.com/daily-deals?dir ... ate&sale=1

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”