Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Stan Navi wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:27 am
Chipi wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:06 am
msvs wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:46 pm of course all presets are fully compatible with the older version

Unfortunately 1 star is due to the protection that this Avenger VPS has that I bought and after a couple of months it asked me to 'register' it again ??? what the f**k? I had to stop a project I was working on in my DAW to find the username and password for the V-Manager, then I had to re-start all instances within the project because it wouldn't take the change. It is a shame that after having spent hundreds of dollars and having registered it, it asks me for license registration again, it has no meaning other than to "remove" potential buyers. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE, DO NOT BUY THIS VST until this stupid thing has been corrected. :x :evil: :x
Your experience is not mine. You should somehow manage your emotions. You can write support team, read the manual at first. I personally have no single problem with VPS Avenger, that you have. Calling others not to buy plugin, because only you have some problems is quite strange.

Dude, are you going to tell me that in months when you were with your DAW it never asked you to register the license again? Are you serious? or are you kidding me?

" From Terms of Use" Vengeance > ....Avenger uses a Keyfile as protection system. Avenger refreshes its license every 90 days ... and it won't ask you if you are recording or sequencing in a project or not, it will just open a window that tells you that the lisence is not valid and you have to go to the V-Manager .... wtf ?

After finding the user and password and entering it and waiting a minute, it works again, but what logic did they apply ? Believe me, hundreds...if not thousands of users will never buy it simply because of this - non- sense - of registration.... I bet you :P

ROTMetro wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:13 am Pierb, are you using the VST 2 or VST 3? If I use the VST2 it's super fast, the VST 3 not so much.
I bought Avenger and reinstalled. Both the VST2 and VST3 versions freeze Cubase for a couple of seconds when opening the instrument.

I have a Ryzen 3700X so I doubt it's a problem with my hardware.

pierb wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:48 pm Any news on a BF sale for Avenger?
I’m here with you. Is the Black Friday sale the same or better than the Christmas one? 🤷‍♂️

tdm71 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:50 pm I’m here with you. Is the Black Friday sale the same or better than the Christmas one? 🤷‍♂️
Best price I've found is $120 at BestService.

https://www.bestservice.com/avenger.html

https://youtu.be/1Czo9AgtEl4
Finally Synthwave III is ready to take off! We took our time to get it right: Manuel Schleis and Andy Hinz teamed up again, to bring back this great genre mix of fat classic synths and modern beats. Countless real 80s vintage hardware of Manuels' vast collection had been painstakingly sampled in detail to deliver the most authentic "magic 80s vibe" ever (over 260 multisamples!). Rolling basslines, warm pads, bright FM bells, creamy analog synths and those fat 80s gated snares: its all here in pristine quality and quantity - and as you can expect we would not be satisfied with anything else but perfection!

Attention: VPS Avenger version 1.8.4 minimum required!

this expansion adds to your library:

162 Avenger presets 28 new drumkits & sequences
7 new multiloops / guitars 45 new wavetables
268 new multisamples 50 new osc-shapes
17 new granular samples 81 new arp patterns

https://youtu.be/ZoClWMFlrWg
Be prepared for the next chapter of Melodic Techno: Volume 3 is here and it's as great as always. Manuel Schleis and Andy Hinz impressively show again, why this is just one of the most wonderful genres. Strong melodic compositions, trancy & chilled atmospheres, polyrhytmic and randomized sequences, complex LFO modulized "fluttering" leads and pads, mixed with warm analog basslines and hard deep beats. Each preset is a story an adventure into sound - surprising, unique and always musical and usable for so much more than Melodic Techno.There is so much to explore, especially with the macro controls... A true gem of sound design and a must have for every serious electronic producer.

Attention: VPS Avenger version 1.8.4 minimum required!

this expansion adds to your library:

156 Avenger presets 35 new drumkits
35 new drum sequences 13 new wavetables
61 new multisamples 45 new osc-shapes
21 new granular samples 153 new arp patterns

available now at vengeance-sound.com

So I have a couple of questions...

I want to send some Avenger presets to a client that use regular OSCs and samples of my own.

If I use a sample is it saved in the preset itself or do I need to create an expansion so that the sample is copied in the expansion folder structure?

Is there a way to see all the presets in an expansion? By default you get these categories or subfolders (Arp, Bass, etc). I find this a bit strange because if the expansion I'm sending to the client only has Drum presets it will appear empty when opening it.

if you drag and droppen a oneshot WAV into an OSC - that is saved within the avxp preset
if you use a multisample from the factory - no problem, since he also has it
if you use a multisample from one of the XPs - he needs that XP, too
if you converted a multisample into your own user XP - he needs that, too

Thanks Manuel!

im low on funds sadly :/
how long will the Black Friday/Xmas sale last? and will Xmas also have the 33% off?

thx
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Manuel you should release Avenger 2 with the updates you guys did so far the drum loops the new reverb the parallel filter and the new spectral engine it is worth the update. Later you can do updates like new real sequence but let us buy the update and play with this amazing synth :pray:

I know that you cant wait... me too, want to release it and show it to you. But its still work to do, we want to get everything right and include some more features, like the piano roll. Currently we are working on a randomizer (auto composer) for the arp, and this is so cool, I want to show it asap.

Can anyone tell me which expansion, if any, has the phased clave sound used for both rhythm and the lead in Herbie Handcock's song Rocket from the 80's? I played it back then using a Rhodes Chroma which was spot on.
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

if any, then the "String Machines XP" on VPS Avenger, or maybe Vintage Synths on Nexus

sound sculptist

Just watched that. Searching the web trying to find the upgrade policy since I was strongly considering buying Avenger during the Black Friday sale.
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

Return to “Instruments”