Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I picked up a free license for CA2600 at PluginBoutique after buying something - I got TAL Bassline for £27, tbh mainly so I can replicate the presets on my MS-101 - can I safely give it away without it being tied to my email or PB login?

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:06 am I picked up a free license for CA2600 at PluginBoutique after buying something - I got TAL Bassline for £27, tbh mainly so I can replicate the presets on my MS-101 - can I safely give it away without it being tied to my email or PB login?
Yes, you can. I was looking at PB to pick up something cheap to get the free CA2600 license, but not sure what to get.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:13 am
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:06 am I picked up a free license for CA2600 at PluginBoutique after buying something - I got TAL Bassline for £27, tbh mainly so I can replicate the presets on my MS-101 - can I safely give it away without it being tied to my email or PB login?
Yes, you can. I was looking at PB to pick up something cheap to get the free CA2600 license, but not sure what to get.
Check your PMs inbox

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Uncle E wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:30 pm
kidslow wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:56 pm I've seen that Google treats your mailchimp emails as spam. I just looked at the headers on a few. Passes DKIM and SPF but fails DMARC. Not clear if this is why they get classified as spam, but likely.

dmarc=fail (p=NONE sp=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=jrrshop.com

Moving to a new platform unlikely to fix this unless that includes changes to DNS. Can be corrected by adding a DMARC record to your jrrshop.com DNS configuration in NameCheap.
Thank you! :)

Your SPF records don't seem to match your outbound mail servers.

I first got connection from 209.182.212.109 (attempt at delivery from sales@jrrshop.com), then minutes later from 23.235.198.106, neither of which is authorized to deliver emails on your behalf, at least according to your SPF records (which include ecbiz238.inmotionhosting.com and servers in spf1.fanbridge.com and spf2.fanbridge.com TXT records).

Unless my eyes are too old and I have missed a record or two.

Anyway, here are the details:

https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?ac ... n=toolpage

https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?ac ... n=toolpage

edit: forgot to clarify, because you have "-all" at the end, deliveries will be rejected because your SPF record is telling everyone not to accept emails from servers that are trying to deliver your emails :)

ramseysounds wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:09 pm Thanks @Yadrichik_chaya
I plumped for the vcs-1 and spring reverb so far. May go back for more 👍
Picked up the bucket delay. You can never have too many delays!
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Anybody know whether Toontrack will put the ezdrummer 2 to 3 upgrade on sale please?

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:48 am
Check your PMs inbox
I picked up a a Beat Magazine for $6.00 and got a free Apogee limiter with it and the free Cherry Audio 2600. Magazine was a good read too.

ramseysounds wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:12 pm
ramseysounds wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:09 pm Thanks @Yadrichik_chaya
I plumped for the vcs-1 and spring reverb so far. May go back for more 👍
Picked up the bucket delay. You can never have too many delays!

you definitely and easily get too many delays in NYC.
Capitalism is a cancer of the human mind, as with all authoritarianisms. It opulently gluttonizes the selfish and carelessly starves the meek. It consumes Mother Earth and Humanity unhealthily, currently.

Stephan wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:58 am Anybody know whether Toontrack will put the ezdrummer 2 to 3 upgrade on sale please?
$77 at Thomann

https://www.thomann.de/intl/toontrack_e ... pgrade.htm

@Uncle E

I see there is a sale on Sonible Smart.Comp 2. Is there any discount available for the upgrade from version 1 to 2?

noexitrecords wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:24 am I see there is a sale on Sonible Smart.Comp 2. Is there any discount available for the upgrade from version 1 to 2?
Sorry, not that I'm aware of. Maybe they're offering it on their own site?

rockhopper wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:00 am
Stephan wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:58 am Anybody know whether Toontrack will put the ezdrummer 2 to 3 upgrade on sale please?
$77 at Thomann

https://www.thomann.de/intl/toontrack_e ... pgrade.htm
Thanks rockhopper but with VAT it comes to the same price as on Toontrack’s site :(

Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:03 am
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:48 am
Check your PMs inbox
I picked up a a Beat Magazine for $6.00 and got a free Apogee limiter with it and the free Cherry Audio 2600. Magazine was a good read too.
Great idea! :)

I really don´t need anything from them atm..

Uncle E wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:32 am
noexitrecords wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:24 am I see there is a sale on Sonible Smart.Comp 2. Is there any discount available for the upgrade from version 1 to 2?
Yes they are (20,86 €)... does that mean retailers won't be allowed to carry it?

Ou_Tis wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:55 am
Uncle E wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:32 am
Yes they are (20,86 €)... does that mean retailers won't be allowed to carry it?
17,38 € if you are not subject to VAT.

BUT there is definitely something screwy with the sonible web store. I backed out of using their preferred payment system because it was forcing me into a terrible currency conversion from EUR to USD and the upgrade price now shows 29,17 € ... but I was able to restore my session and pay 17.38 in € using paypal. DEFINITELY something screwy, because they also did not deposit a license into my account after the purchase.
Last edited by kidslow on Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”