XFer's Serum for iOS?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Serum

Edrec wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:58 pm The wavetable effects in Drambo are really good! You could build a pretty accurate Serum clone with it (I'm not sure if anyone has tried?)
Oh look, you can build that in drambo, and as per usual, erm no you can't, I defy anybody to build any of the wavetable editor from Serum in Drambo.
Duh

Butter Synth is probably the closest thing on iOS that I have used. Regardless, it’s great.

Then again, I sold Serum back in the day when you could do that. So I might not be up on all things Serum these days …

Butter is absolutely killer for on the go sound design, completely upped the iOS synth game entirely.
Duh

kvotchin wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:22 am Butter Synth is probably the closest thing on iOS that I have used. Regardless, it’s great.

Then again, I sold Serum back in the day when you could do that. So I might not be up on all things Serum these days …

How often do you find yourself using Butter Synth?

dannydanvers wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:05 pmHow often do you find yourself using Butter Synth?
It’s now my most used iPad instrument. So, not as often as a few desktop instruments, but next in line.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”