RELATED
PRODUCTS
moxxi
KVRist
Topic Starter
37 posts since 16 Aug, 2022

Post Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:05 am

Hello people,

anyone using Arturia Minilab 3? I'm curious about the integration with Bitwig, also how the encoders and faders behave, do the parameters jump?

If anyone uses it and has any info it would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Fleer
KVRAF
5289 posts since 23 Aug, 2014 from Boston/Cambridge

Post Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:16 pm

Did you watch the dedicated Arturia video on using MiniLab3 with Bitwig?

moxxi
KVRist
Topic Starter
37 posts since 16 Aug, 2022

Post Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:18 pm

I did, although nothing was shown about how the encoders and faders behave when controlling Bitwig instruments or plugins. Some people have encountered a problem that has been present for a long time on the Minilab MK2, parameter jumping when using the encoder. In the meantime, I ordered a Minilab 3, if there's going to be a problem, I'll just return it.

brokenrazor
KVRer
1 posts since 2 Jan, 2023

Post Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:06 pm

I have the minilab 3 and was imediately disappointed. I have the MK 2 and the encoders worked perfectly in bitwig to control device perameters. the minilab 3 does not work the same way. there are jumps. i spoke with arturia support and they akknowleged its not working as intended. i think its due to there not being a ‘relative’ setting in the bitwig extension and/or the arturia midi control center for the encoders. i went back to using my mk2 but still have the 3 in the box waiting for a future firmware/midi control center update.

Return to “Controller Scripting”