Next Softube Synths

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

SHall1000 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:43 pm
Vortifex wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:34 pm Just a thought, but I suppose this poll means their next synth is quite some way away.
Unless their next one isn’t on the list.
Heh, didn't think of that. If they do currently have one in development then the list helps cross off options for what it might be. JX-8P or Alpha Juno possibly.

can someone share the link of the survey
?

SonicDimension wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:51 am I received a survey from Softube today soliciting my feedback on the Model Series synthesizers, and asking me about what I would like to see in future Model synths. This question was particularly interesting:
Ooh... Polivoks!

rasmusklump wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:36 am A Virus from softube?
Yes please...
Yes, indeed. It's a vintage synth at this point too.

There is only the unwieldy motorola emulation and the flowstone thing, but having a proper recreation by a proper developer such as softube would be super!

sacer wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:12 am can someone share the link of the survey
?
I was going to share it but I don't know if it's tied to our user accounts so I don't want to screw up the survey I submitted. Maybe contact Softube support and ask them if you can get a survey link sent to you.

_leras wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:14 pm
SonicDimension wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:51 am I received a survey from Softube today soliciting my feedback on the Model Series synthesizers, and asking me about what I would like to see in future Model synths. This question was particularly interesting:
Ooh... Polivoks!
Definatly Access Virus.

There is an awesome emulation by AdamSzabo, but i do miss clarity/airyness from the original Virus Ti. And softube emulations have that already whats missing, i can only imagine how accurate Softubes take on virus can be.

VitaminD wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:34 pm
Yes please...

There is only the unwieldy motorola emulation and the flowstone thing, but having a proper recreation by a proper developer such as softube would be super!
It's a bit lame to imply that Adam Szabo isn't a 'proper developer' whatever that means. The two synths he's done are pretty damn good IMO.

yep, Viper is a great sounding synth, sold at a great price. The rest is irrelevant.

To me it is too expensive for a flowstone synth.

I just want forward-looking synths. The classics are well covered by Arturia and updated by UHe. Make something like the Tracktion synths, F'em, Abyss and Biotek.
-------------------
Bitwig is my DAWs and UHe and Tracktion Synths are my Bae. I maybe buy one synth a year. REMEMBER SELF just one synth a year!

andy4trance wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:17 pm yep, Viper is a great sounding synth, sold at a great price. The rest is irrelevant.
Depends if you're on Windows or Mac OS.

I get that. But even owning Viper, would not say no to a Softube one as well.

andy4trance wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:49 pm I get that. But even owning Viper, would not say no to a Softube one as well.
https://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4

andy4trance wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:49 pm I get that. But even owning Viper, would not say no to a Softube one as well.
Yep. :)

Vortifex wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:05 pm
VitaminD wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:34 pm
Yes please...

It's a bit lame to imply that Adam Szabo isn't a 'proper developer' whatever that means. The two synths he's done are pretty damn good IMO.
If you don't understand what I mean, then why would you make a judgement on it? That's what is really lame.

If you enjoy your Adam Szabo synths, then you're welcome to enjoy them. No one is stopping you.

I'd like to see what Softube can do though.

Return to “Instruments”