IK goes AI

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AmpliTube 5 TONEX MAX TONEX SE TONEX Standard

For those interested in the iOS version: AmpliTube TONEX 1.0.1 (for iOS) has been updated

Will we see Apple Silicon native T-RackS 5 this week?
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Does not look like it.
BTW, I just moved from Big Sur to Monterey and a couple of the modules won't authenticate.
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

Anyone else notice that AmpliTube has been updated to 5.5.3?

TONEX stomp models can now be loaded in AmpliTube's stomp section. 8)

One step closer to a full AI rig.
Now lets get all those VIR cab impulses reborn as Tone Models. ;)

Yup. I check my spam folder regularly. So far, pretty pleased with Tonex. Some great free captures, as well. The only thing I don't like is the fact that the presets are snapshots of an amp at a particular setting, rather than the entire range of the amp's parameters.
And the only Tonex 'pedals' out are overdrive of various kinds at particular settings. But the tone is definitely superior to Amplitube.
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

If you purchase or already own AmpliTube 5 MAX or Total Studio 3.5 MAX, you can get TONEX for only $€49.99
that's the fastest sale for a new product from IKM, it's cheaper than the intro offer 2 months ago :D

tappert wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:44 pm
If you purchase or already own AmpliTube 5 MAX or Total Studio 3.5 MAX, you can get TONEX for only $€49.99
Was there a coupon? I see no upgrade offer in my account.

tappert wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:44 pm
that's the fastest sale for a new product from IKM, it's cheaper than the intro offer 2 months ago :D
Yeah I own both Amplitube 5 Max and TS 3.5MAX and don't see that offer. I wonder where that was announced and how to get the crossgrade? The only thing I see on their site is this which would bring it to $149:

"* AmpliTube 5 MAX users are eligible for an extra $/€50 discount coupon on TONEX MAX ($199.99)"

If you have AmpliTube 5 MAX (including from Total Studio 3.5 MAX) you will have a special coupon for TONEX in the cart when you put TONEX in your cart. Just click Apply to apply the coupon. Also, if you'd like to go for TONEX MAX (seems to be the more popular choice overall) and have AmpliTube 5 MAX, you'll see the $/€50 off coupon ready to apply in your cart too.

Oh, I wanted to thank Peter and IK for the Native ARM TrackS 5 free update. Quite late in the game, but better late than never.
-Henry A. Wallace

Question in my mind is, are all the TrackS modules going to be modelled with machine learning in future versions?
-Henry A. Wallace

If you mean like TONEX, I certainly hope not. Don't get me wrong, I love TONEX and think it sounds awesome, but it's the 'caught at a moment in time' part I'm not all that keen about, as opposed to something you can tweak to your hearts content.

Once you start moving away from that 'moment in time' you are taking away not adding to, and with something like T-Racks it could be worse.

Just my thoughts, the thoughts of a nobody who knows nothing, YMMV da da dee dee
Say NO to CLAP!

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:17 pm If you have AmpliTube 5 MAX (including from Total Studio 3.5 MAX) you will have a special coupon for TONEX in the cart when you put TONEX in your cart. Just click Apply to apply the coupon. Also, if you'd like to go for TONEX MAX (seems to be the more popular choice overall) and have AmpliTube 5 MAX, you'll see the $/€50 off coupon ready to apply in your cart too.
I tried checking out but if I apply the coupon it doesn't let me use my jam points. Is that correct? I don't think I've run into a purchase with IK before where I couldn't use jam points even with a product on sale or a coupon applied.

The Tape Machines could certainly be modeled with machine learning.
Bombadil wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:16 pm Oh, I wanted to thank Peter and IK for the Native ARM TrackS 5 free update. Quite late in the game, but better late than never.
Have you also noticed that most of the VST3 versions aren’t loading?

I’m getting VST2 versions in the place of VST3 on 75% of the T-RackS plugins running as native M1.

seangm wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:54 am
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:17 pm If you have AmpliTube 5 MAX (including from Total Studio 3.5 MAX) you will have a special coupon for TONEX in the cart when you put TONEX in your cart. Just click Apply to apply the coupon. Also, if you'd like to go for TONEX MAX (seems to be the more popular choice overall) and have AmpliTube 5 MAX, you'll see the $/€50 off coupon ready to apply in your cart too.
I tried checking out but if I apply the coupon it doesn't let me use my jam points. Is that correct? I don't think I've run into a purchase with IK before where I couldn't use jam points even with a product on sale or a coupon applied.
Yes that's correct, you can't use both.
Say NO to CLAP!

Return to “Effects”