Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dez81 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:23 am
jara82 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:31 pm Completed an excellent trade transaction with dez81. Prompt communication and transfer of license Cubase Pro 10. It was a pleasure to deal with him. Highly recommended! :clap:
Sold me fraudulent software from soundtoys
It's all a lie!!! I sold him what they sold me. I have made many purchases here on this forum. If there are more people I have "cheated", let them post here.

Purchased Audio Damage Dubstation 2 and Softube Time & Tone bundle from glitch-o. Seamless transaction, and thanks for including the instructions on registering and downloading the plugins.

Thanks Skyblazer, excellent dealing with you too!

Bought NI Massive [yeah, i'm that late to the party haha] from SizweP : recommended seller!

Sold Softube Wasted Space to madsm

Excellent Trusted Buyer. A *****

Bought Bx_9000 J from darni. Fast and smooth interaction. Highly recommended seller.

Sold a Nugen account to fainak33. Great transaction with a very nice and responsive buyer. Highest recommendations.

La Mato - trusted buyer. Thanks. :tu:

Just bought PA Forever 29 voucher from Greenstorm33, quick, clear and cordial! Certainly recommended.
quod tu es, ego fui, quod ego sum, tu eris

yzcoruhT gifted me Arturia FIlter MS-20. What a great KVRer! How very nice, indeed and I'm very pleased.

twal wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:30 pm yzcoruhT gifted me Arturia FIlter MS-20. What a great KVRer! How very nice, indeed and I'm very pleased.
You're welcome! Enjoy it!
AudioThing|Cableguys|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Valhalla DSP
Dmitry Sches|Surge Synth Team|u-he

Hettoblaster wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:24 am Bought NI Massive [yeah, i'm that late to the party haha] from SizweP : recommended seller!
They say it's better late than never Hetto :tu: . Super fast and smooth transaction, highly recommended buyer

Sold my BitWig License to Trancit he was very honest, transparant, quick with payment and always in communication. I highly recommend Trancit.

Thank You

Peter

Sold TDR Limiter6 GE to r_for_rico. Clear communication and quick transaction. Good buyer! :wink:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”