Roland Cloud

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
JX-3P Roland Cloud

I totally agree! I still have the original V-synth keyboard - my second synth purchase ever after the SH-101. But I rarely use it because there is no way to easily add samples using Mac.

tristan- wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:06 pm
Brian.McClelland wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:58 pm V-Synth is definitely one of the more requested instruments. We are also looking into more Fantom style scenes and setups between hardware and software. This is on our radar for feature requests for sure.
Brian, this sounds just great. A fully fledged V-Synth VST could be a game changer. I still enjoy my V-Synth XT immensely.

How about something in the vein of the technological marvel that is your Jupiter 80? The layered sounds there are so impressive. Maybe some of that could be ported into Zenology or something?

I do understand why Roland still doesn't give us Integra 7 SuperNatural acoustic sounds, as these are still being sold as hardware and a huge company may not want to blur the lines too much between current HW and SW. However if you look at Korg - their current offerings are also native. The Modwave and the Wavestate both are 1:1 software recreations.
So it would be super cool to use your current offerings natively in the box.

I just realised that as of tomorrow my sub was going to auto-renew at ultimate for another year, but I already had acquired 13 lifetime instruments through subs and when I got down to just the ones I really wanted that was enough, plus I never use the Zenology Pro, have Omnisphere and Pigments and prefer those, and they never added reverb to the FX collection so I cancelled the autorenew… guess that’s me done until something compelling is added.

Hope they’re working on something great.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Just realised that Roland Cloud was updated but not instruments :(
Cubase 12 Pro still shows all Roland plugins in disabled/not compatible bin :cry:

Any news?

JS_SEA wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:30 pmAny news?
For an ACB of the JX-8P that we can install on the System-8? NOPE - crickets as usual! :lol: :cry: :D
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Hey Roland Cloud thread! been awhile since I've stopped by here. Any hints at what fun surprises are coming out this year? ^^
Brian.McClelland wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:58 pm Hey, OrionAlpha101. V-Synth is definitely one of the more requested instruments. We are also looking into more Fantom style scenes and setups between hardware and software. This is on our radar for feature requests for sure. Thanks for letting me know! 😊
Any chance we can take a peek at that list? I'm curious about everything that's been requested :D

still no jp8080 :/
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:17 pm still no jp8080 :/
Still Jonesing for the JD-990 with expansions, along with the Alpha Juno. :(

To be honest. I don't why they couldn't of put the 990 features into the JD-800 VST.

Also where are the cards for the JD-800? Seriously they can be added?

ViolentAshes91 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:29 pm

To be honest. I don't why they couldn't of put the 990 features into the JD-800 VST.

yes this is also what i want, there are other companies like KORG putting out non-cloud classics with expansion cards etc. and Roland Cloud really sucks in that regard. i cannot defend them and nor shouldnt get defeneded, it just lacks and sucks. Brian if you read it this is nothing personal but you guys with Roland Cloud should be overthinking your offers. but i guess as the SRX cards etc. are sold seperately this wont get changed.... to make even more bucks out of these old cards is pretty bad, sure one can say it is still cheaper than hardware but same time we are in 2023 now and i dunno if the cloud is cheaper than the hardware which is physical and so on.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

ViolentAshes91 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:29 pm

I'd love for them to release an ACB Alpha Juno as well. Truly magical and underappreciated synth.

randomtestsubject wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:59 pm I'd love for them to release an ACB Alpha Juno as well. Truly magical and underappreciated synth.
How is it different from the Juno 60 and 106?
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Mseg env for example
Collector of VSTs

Adiitional Waveforms for example
Collector of VSTs

ChamomileShark wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:07 pm
randomtestsubject wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:59 pm I'd love for them to release an ACB Alpha Juno as well. Truly magical and underappreciated synth.
How is it different from the Juno 60 and 106?
It has some unique oscillator waveforms, multistage envelopes, a different filter chip, and adjustable rate on the chorus. I've got TAL's Juno 60, Softube's 106, and a hardware Alpha Juno 1. I like the sounds of the 60 and 106, but love the Alpha - it seems to have its own character and is able to push into sonic territory that the others can't.

have you tried AudioRealism ReDominator?

https://www.audiorealism.se/redominator.html

Return to “Instruments”