The annual Traction hiatus

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It seems to be a thing every year that in the period between around April up to just before Xmas the Tracktion team are usually churning out lots of updates, but then it all goes quiet around this time of year until maybe NAMM. Then we get updates but usually paid ones. I realise that may take a lot of prep time but I am aware there are updates available - for example for Spacecraft - that we are not seeing in the update manager which has been inactive for a couple of months now, and also several issue with Waveform that still have not been adressed.

Been quite a few updates for various synths iirc. Hyperion for example has a very active update history and they come through on time (going off Wavesequencer's Discord channel)
F'em had an update as well I think?
So still activity, but yeah, looking forward to the main Waveform update.

I've heard that they will be doing another .5 update this year, which might not be a paid update.

Would love for VST3 support to be more robust. I reported over a year ago that some VST3 plugins have MIDI CC auto-map to a (seemingly) random parameter.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

An email on Friday announced a 40% off sale across all products on the website, as well as saying Something Big Is Coming... and saying that Tracktion will be "showcasing new software" at NAMM on the 13th-15th of April.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Return to “Tracktion”