Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Drumazon and Nepheton from PolarDubBear. Smooth transaction, recommended seller.

Bought Nexus from Iva and it was a great experience. Fantastic communication, due to special circumstances in the world he had to trust me and went first and I can't thank him enough. I can only recommend @Iva

Purchased Addictive Keys Complete from fainak33. Super professional and very quick to respond and deliver license. Excellent service, thank you!

Bought Live Suite from olis224
Quick & honest, recommended :tu:

I did some trades with fainak33 and tonedef71 and both were friendly, responsive and honest in my interactions with them.

thank you Egoplasma ...
fast payment, nice contact...everythings fine...always fun to have thse kind of sells/transfers

Sold Arturia FX 2 to baggio. Easy to work with, easy transaction!

iamayyc wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:33 pm Thank you to GusGranite, zsatt, eneskul55, sobrinN, darni, be, eneskul55, parlopower, thatonejonguy & JorjhanC for selling me PA licenses. And thank you Tektra for the Toontrack EZKeys Classic Electrics Library. All great sellers. :tu:
And iamayyc is a trusted buyer! :tu:

Purchased Live Suite from compressedform. A delay on Ableton's side was expected, but the seller contacted support and communicated immediately. Honest seller, recommended

Just bought UVI Soul Drums from anfetro, smooth and quick transaction! 8) :party: Highly recommend the seller! :tu:

Recently did deals with the following users - all went smoothly with zero issues

Michaelhermina, emergeaudio, compressedform, jksound, the-rippa, dknc, vsthound, ktrout69

Sold BYOME and Lo-fi-AF to Gavincoolguy. Everything went well!

Purchased Arturia Analog Lab, Tape Mello-Fi, and NI Replika from kidslow in a super fast, friendly and smooth transaction.

Great seller :tu:

zecarlo wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:21 pm Purchased Arturia Analog Lab, Tape Mello-Fi, and NI Replika from kidslow in a super fast, friendly and smooth transaction.

Great seller :tu:
Likewise zecarlo, a great communicator and prompt payment. I appreciate the smooth transaction.

Purchased Audiority Tape Modulator from evilantal, great transaction - all went smoothly. Thank you evilantal!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”