Conflict with OneDrive on Windows

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For anyone who has installed OneDrive on Windows, and has backupped "Documents" folder in OneDrive, onedrive would redirect your Documents folder to Onedrive\Documents, and it could cause Ample Sound instruments not being able to installed properly or not loading sample library.

So please carefully check if "Documents" folder is at its original location, i.e., C:\Users\[your ID]\Documents. If not, please follow the procedures below to redirect your "Documents" folder to its original location:
1. go to OneDrive Settings
onedrive-settings.png
2. choose "Backup"-"Manage backup"
微信图片_20211203103924.png
3. choose to stop backup for "Documents" folder
微信图片_20211203103928.png

If you have already uninstalled Onedrive, then you have to install it again, and repeat the procedures above.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Good information. If I'd had this when I bought one of your plugins, I could have saved a lot of hours and disappointments.

Thanks so much for making this information available. I think this should come standard with your product installation instructions as it will avoid people having to go through what I have gone through.

Best,
Mike

Return to “Ample Sound”