Expensive Notes - ROAT and Montoron Delay Jam

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orvexwZzGMg

Feeding the Rumble Of Ancient Times into the Monotron for some crunchy echoes.
Supermasive Reverb added in Logic.
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Sounds like a submarine's sonar gone haywire. LOL

Cool! Some messages from the outer space.

Very fun. Like the B&W video as well.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

wagtunes wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:27 pm Sounds like a submarine's sonar gone haywire. LOL
Maybe it did! :o
Bandcamp

markkuja wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:04 pm Cool! Some messages from the outer space.
Thanks Markku! Hopefully none of the alien interference! :hihi:
Bandcamp

eassae wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:58 pm Very fun. Like the B&W video as well.
Thanks essae! Much appreciated.
Bandcamp

Sonar for the Soul! :party: :tu:
(I want to sample it...)

I'm currently suffering from a lack of rumble due to the bass unit in my ancient left speaker having failed 4 weeks ago. I have been scoping a replacement, but there is no availability in the UK for another couple of weeks. Sorry for the delayed response.

Good work :)

Allomerus,
Thank you for the reviews! Now your fun recording: obviously not from Planet Earth. The little green men are saying (my buddy C-3PO speaks millions of foreign languages) they will return the library book in around 5,860 years when they swing by Earth again. Though the Supermassive Black Hole is warping the signal in the Time-Space Continuum, making that part difficult to translate. It might be saying, "instead of paying a late fee for the library book, we will destroy Earth with our Death Star. Enjoy!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

PatchAdamz wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:52 pm Sonar for the Soul! :party: :tu:
(I want to sample it...)
Thanks Patch.
Hopefully this link will work...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cT2Ych ... sp=sharing
Bandcamp

seismic1 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:34 pm I'm currently suffering from a lack of rumble due to the bass unit in my ancient left speaker having failed 4 weeks ago. I have been scoping a replacement, but there is no availability in the UK for another couple of weeks. Sorry for the delayed response.

Good work :)
No problem, you made up for it with the great Dad Jokes!
Bandcamp

aaron aardvark wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:22 pm Allomerus,
Thank you for the reviews! Now your fun recording: obviously not from Planet Earth. The little green men are saying (my buddy C-3PO speaks millions of foreign languages) they will return the library book in around 5,860 years when they swing by Earth again. Though the Supermassive Black Hole is warping the signal in the Time-Space Continuum, making that part difficult to translate. It might be saying, "instead of paying a late fee for the library book, we will destroy Earth with our Death Star. Enjoy!"
Unfortunately it is the the path of a new hyperspace freeway and needs to be demolished.
Or, thanks for all the fish...
Bandcamp

Return to “Music Cafe”