Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kitekrazy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:05 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:50 am
Hans25 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:45 pm Producer Loops Legacy Sample library bundle - 71 sample libraries for €23.28
https://www.humblebundle.com/software/p ... warebundle
Thanks for posting this awesome bundle deal. While the link does mention the samples are royalty-free, I still thought to ask if this is a legit bundle. I bought it since price is low and it will help a charity, but when I checked a couple of downloaded zip files to find any pdf containing license information I couldn't see any such file.

If anyone has any further insights I'd appreciate it. Producer Loops looks like a legit company and their website FAQs also mentions the samples to be royalty-free. Since this is a partnership between them and Humble Bundle, I assume the same terms apply and the receipt of the purchase there is equally acceptable. Perhaps it would still be good to check this with their support once?
They are definitely royalty free. The are few companies that aren't. They are very legit. I use to buy from them all of the time until I started having over 800GB of loops. They are also on other sites that sell loops. Who is going to take the time to audition 71 loop packages? They are a great value if midi are included. I use to hump n these deals all of the time until I realized how much space is used.
Thanks for the information. Yeah, I get your point. Since the price was low and it was for a good cause, I jumped on it. However, I didn't like the collection as much as I thought I would. There's not a lot of MIDI and it's mostly construction kits and mixes in .wav format. There are only a few one shot samples from my quick check after downloading all. The construction kits could be useful to learn some production/arrangement things though.

The quality is good and there should be some useable content in there (some packs have dry audio files too, which is great), but I don't think it was worth the time and money. It's been a while I bought a sample bundle, but it was a good lesson to not waste time and money on such bundles.

The Soundsdivine Summer Sale has started.

Up to 50% off Sounds, Samples & Kontakt Instruments.

https://soundsdivine.com/

Hello, 8 days waiting for a response from ARTURIA service, is this normal?

Figg23 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:25 pm
xpoes wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:55 am That's not very nice: 12pm PST = 5AM where I live :(
"The stream will be available after it has concluded on our Focusrite Pro YouTube channel, so rest assured you will still be able to access this offer for a short time after the webinar has closed."
Ah, ok. Great :)
Xpoes

W10, Reaper, Intel Core i7 9700F (8x Core) @4.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, 32 GB RAM, FluidAudio SRI-2, Nektar Impact LX61+

masmelow wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:11 pm Hello, 8 days waiting for a response from ARTURIA service, is this normal?
Not in my experience.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:53 am
Aloysius wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:20 am I signed up to the Universal Audio Newsletter. Now I am receiving Order confirmations via email. I also received a personal code I could use on the cart page which wasn't happening before.

So, if you're not getting Thank You codes, try signing up to the Universal Audio Newsletter and see if that helps. It seems to have worked for me.

UALURKER4LIFE is still giving me -10,00 €

So, today I was able to get PolyMAX for 30 EURO.
Great deal indeed. :tu: While being subscribed is definitely a good thing, I read on the UA forums that UA has now explicitly instructed the relevant team to provide these vouchers upon each purchase. However, if the purchases are done in quick succession it could mess up their system and you may not get the voucher automatically. So, it's advised to make only one purchase per day (24 hours) or longer to be safe, else you will need to contact their support and ask for it.
I wrote to Universal Audio last week and told them about all the personal codes I believed I had missed out on. They wrote back today.
Hello, thank you for contacting Universal Audio support. I have gone ahead and manually issued the Thanks coupons for the orders you have made. The new coupons should be available in your cart to use on your next purchase!:
Today I was able to get a ton of new plugins for 9 EURO :) I was so excited, I even forgot to use the UALURKER4LIFE while I was at it.

I guess the thing is, if anyone feels they missed out, try writing to Support and see if they'll look after you. It certainly worked for me!!!
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

GreyLion wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:09 pm Got an email from Wave Alchemy that they have a sale until 06/09 that offers a 60% discount if you use the FIRST60 coupon.

It said that it was for people who hadn't bought from them before, but I have Drumvolution, though I did buy it from a third-party vendor.

Most of their stuff is on sale already, and, with this coupon added, I just bought Triaz for about $45, depending on how badly Paypal hoses me with the currency conversion from GBP.

https://www.wavealchemy.co.uk/
I have bought directly from them previously and it still worked. Also. I was able to use my wallet reward money so paid like 56 GBP for the full instrument bundle. Insane deal.

Glad to hear it worked out for you!

I thought about getting the full bundle, but realized that I don't want Revolution if I've got Drumvolution and Triaz, and my obsession with bass sounds is much less than my obsession with drum sounds. :P

GreyLion wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:17 am Glad to hear it worked out for you!

I thought about getting the full bundle, but realized that I don't want Revolution if I've got Drumvolution and Triaz, and my obsession with bass sounds is much less than my obsession with drum sounds. :P
I wanted to thank you as well for posting that. I got the whole bundle as well for a great price. Good drums!
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Aloysius wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:51 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:53 am
Aloysius wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:20 am I signed up to the Universal Audio Newsletter. Now I am receiving Order confirmations via email. I also received a personal code I could use on the cart page which wasn't happening before.

So, if you're not getting Thank You codes, try signing up to the Universal Audio Newsletter and see if that helps. It seems to have worked for me.

UALURKER4LIFE is still giving me -10,00 €

So, today I was able to get PolyMAX for 30 EURO.
Great deal indeed. :tu: While being subscribed is definitely a good thing, I read on the UA forums that UA has now explicitly instructed the relevant team to provide these vouchers upon each purchase. However, if the purchases are done in quick succession it could mess up their system and you may not get the voucher automatically. So, it's advised to make only one purchase per day (24 hours) or longer to be safe, else you will need to contact their support and ask for it.
I wrote to Universal Audio last week and told them about all the personal codes I believed I had missed out on. They wrote back today.
Hello, thank you for contacting Universal Audio support. I have gone ahead and manually issued the Thanks coupons for the orders you have made. The new coupons should be available in your cart to use on your next purchase!:
Today I was able to get a ton of new plugins for 9 EURO :) I was so excited, I even forgot to use the UALURKER4LIFE while I was at it.

I guess the thing is, if anyone feels they missed out, try writing to Support and see if they'll look after you. It certainly worked for me!!!
Yes, that's right. I got my thank you coupon yesterday as well, which was not automatically available after the purchase and I had to send an email. Thanks for mentioning this already. :)

UA Support is extremely kind and helpful. They might be a little slow to respond, but you can be rest assured they want to help you.

Cheers. :tu:

oneshotdeal wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:13 am
GreyLion wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:09 pm Got an email from Wave Alchemy that they have a sale until 06/09 that offers a 60% discount if you use the FIRST60 coupon.

It said that it was for people who hadn't bought from them before, but I have Drumvolution, though I did buy it from a third-party vendor.

Most of their stuff is on sale already, and, with this coupon added, I just bought Triaz for about $45, depending on how badly Paypal hoses me with the currency conversion from GBP.

https://www.wavealchemy.co.uk/
I have bought directly from them previously and it still worked. Also. I was able to use my wallet reward money so paid like 56 GBP for the full instrument bundle. Insane deal.
Thank you from me as well, GreyLion. The instrument bundle deal is really tempting, but for now, I used the coupon to grab a couple of sample packs which I had my eyes on.

Regarding Wave Alchemy, their samples are awesome and the customer support is one of the best and fastest out there. Highly recommend WA.

Does jrrshop get the Bitwig Upgrade Sale, Uncle E?

vstdls wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:17 pm Focus rite Free FAST Bundle, anyone have luck? I signed up for everything they Saud, they sent me a code, and site says "code cannot be redeemed."

This happen to anyone else?

Edit: focusrite support in so many words said people are scumming and selling the keys so they'll be made active during the webinar itself.

https://info.focusrite.com/en/audio_masterclass
the discount will go active for everyone AFTER the webinar and you don't need to tune in to redeem it or receive it. I havent received any emails or seen any official posts, but this is according to people who've contacted support to find out why they havent been able to redeem the offer.

And because this is a promotion, I will be surprised if Focusrite don't NFR the licenses. I do think they vastly underestimated the interest in this offer though!

The FAST bundle is basically an extremely control-limited version of Sonible's Smart: line, right? So no real point if you have the corresponding Smart: plug-ins?

But it's free so I might as well... and I don't have the limiter or the reverb.

chrisstiles wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:19 pm Does jrrshop get the Bitwig Upgrade Sale, Uncle E?
What I would say is version 5 still isn’t officially released although the beta version is available.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”