Rectangles ?

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I recently bought ABJ and instead of the Ample Sound host, it has a host called Rectangles that looks very similar to Kontakt. It basically works like the ASHost but has some extra features. On the gui in the upper right hand corner there are buttons for the main instrument screen, settings, tempo, output volume, and a record button. What I was wondering is, what the record button is for?

StevenMikel 68 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 12:33 am I recently bought ABJ and instead of the Ample Sound host, it has a host called Rectangles that looks very similar to Kontakt. It basically works like the ASHost but has some extra features. On the gui in the upper right hand corner there are buttons for the main instrument screen, settings, tempo, output volume, and a record button. What I was wondering is, what the record button is for?
The record button can be used to record the audio output from the plugin, i.e., you can click on the record button before playing, click it again after your finishing playing and save the audio as a wave file.

[/quote]
The record button can be used to record the audio output from the plugin, i.e., you can click on the record button before playing, click it again after your finishing playing and save the audio as a wave file.
[/quote]

Cool. Thank you

I own 3 ample sound libraries where do i get this Rectangles versions?

Return to “Ample Sound”