How do I toggle the pedal?

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't see the keyswitch for the pedal. Of course, I can turn it on and off manually, but can't do it in the sequencer.

:? ???
It might help if you explain which pedal you are referring to and what sequencer or DAW you have.

And which Ample Sound instrument are you using?

mountainmaster wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:36 pm :? ???
It might help if you explain which pedal you are referring to and what sequencer or DAW you have.

And which Ample Sound instrument are you using?
I believe there is only a single pedal of Ample guitars. I just found the solution. The pedal isn't controlled by key switch, but is controlled by automation.

I am happy for you that you found a solution, although I am still not sure which instrument you meant.

Ample Sound does have a lap steel guitar. People often confuse that with a pedal steel guitar, but a lap steel has no pedals.

And another fun fact: Previous versions 1 and 2 of the Ample guitars had effect pedals. So you could have been referring to those.

I believe he's talking about the sustain pedal on the right side of the keyboard GUI. That is controlled by CC64.

Has anyone noticed any issues with the sustain/hold pedal? I updated my AME to the latest version when it was released but didn't really get a chance to try it out. I just opened an old session I was working on, and I'm having issues with the sustain pedal. The midi file is composed of a file that I created in Riffer of a strumming pattern of various chords. Without me programming any pedal midi info (since I don't know how), whenever I would drag the midi file into Reaper, the sustain pedal would toggle itself on and off with each chord change (which is what I want). Now when I play that exact same riff, the sustain pedal comes on with the first chord being played and stays on the entire time until I manually toggle it off (creating a lot of chords ringing out over each other, which is what I don't want). Is this a bug? Do we now have to draw in the midi info for the pedal coming on and off manually (if so, how)? I also noticed in the settings now, there is no longer an option for "pedal noise on/off" (the option is no longer there at all; I'm not sure if that matters at all). Thank you for the help!

I figured out how to find the cc lane info for midi in Reaper, but I still can't figure out how to get the sustain pedal to trigger on and off automatically for riffs I create in riffer and then drag into my daw. Instead of triggering on and off automatically with each chord change, it still is just triggered on once at the beginning of each new riff and not on and off.

Return to “Ample Sound”