Pulsar Modular P450/P455 MDN Plugin Bundle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

perpetual3 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:06 pm Well, I don’t think you’re making sense. Since you’ve said you don’t doubt if/what they do then maybe the hype is justified. I don’t follow the company nor the behavior of gearspace forums members remotely close enough to have any possible insight into the company.

It’s possible a product can be good enough to justify the hype around it. We don’t have any real experience or insight into the true nature of the company. If someone wants the processor, you shouldn’t dis them. Period.
I'm sorry maybe you're right I'm not being clear. I don't doubt that they are doing something, whether or not that some thing is a good or bad thing is up to each individual, that's true.

Novelty is always better, it's like loudness. Once you adjust to the novelty you will need to go back to the well for another hit.

Take my word for what's happening elsewhere because I do follow it. And it's not something any of us should allow IMO.

Kappa_Beta_Hi-Phi wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:12 pm Take my word for what's happening elsewhere because I do follow it. And it's not something any of us should allow IMO.
Thank you supreme virtuous being! Blessed are thou with your superior morals, letting us mere mortals know that we have sinned! We will pray at the altar of GAS and ask for forgiveness. May you go forth and preach, get banned (again) and arise once more to do it all over again. Blessed are thou, you morally superior gentle soul who teaches us plebs how to live our lives.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

plugin very good, buy now :?
aliasing plugin owner
:?

Kappa_Beta_Hi-Phi wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:55 pm So it's a dis not only on this company who take the prize in my opinion but also the community who enable it. Not to mention the beta testers and people literally on their payroll who are in their official threads.
I'm interested in this statement, could you elaborate/substantiate it?
A well-behaved signature.

Regardless of how good or not this plugin is, this guy is a tool and someone I will never support.
The Relab and Tone Projects guys are cool, I've no problems supporting them...

bmanic wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:33 pm
Kappa_Beta_Hi-Phi wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:12 pm Take my word for what's happening elsewhere because I do follow it. And it's not something any of us should allow IMO.
Thank you supreme virtuous being! Blessed are thou with your superior morals, letting us mere mortals know that we have sinned! We will pray at the altar of GAS and ask for forgiveness. May you go forth and preach, get banned (again) and arise once more to do it all over again. Blessed are thou, you morally superior gentle soul who teaches us plebs how to live our lives.
Ad hominem. Go back to the circle jerk.

JerGoertz wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:19 pm
Kappa_Beta_Hi-Phi wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:55 pm So it's a dis not only on this company who take the prize in my opinion but also the community who enable it. Not to mention the beta testers and people literally on their payroll who are in their official threads.
Owner has hired people from gearslutz to work for him. They evangelise for him here there and everywhere ofc.

Kappa_Beta_Hi-Phi wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:01 pm
Owner has hired people from gearslutz to work for him. They evangelise for him here there and everywhere ofc.
That's awesome! It's about time indie devs made enough to recruit a team to help spread the word. Good on them.

Now why wasn't I offered a salary?... Darn! :lol:

GusGranite wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:44 pm That's awesome! It's about time indie devs made enough to recruit a team to help spread the word. Good on them.

Now why wasn't I offered a salary?... Darn! :lol:
Well they become part of "the inner circle" don't they. It's just part of the wider culture I'm criticizing. Now if every post made by those working or who had worked previously for the company had a disclaimer saying as much that would be something.

I've said the owner seems like a bit of a narcissist, and that I think he is playing his community like a fiddle so evidently I'm not his biggest fan. He does hand out licences to those in the forum for free, sometimes that feels like a reward for the acolytes but as far as I remember he has given out free licences to those who have been critical of him (I could be wrong about that). Again it just adds to the weird atmosphere over there. However the guy has the right to run his company and charge the prices he sees fit and have the sales practices he does. That's not what I'm criticising.

Indecently this type of talk would have been shut down long ago over there and I'm being critical of that too btw.

It's just a weird situation IMO. And there is also a wider issue of the industry starting to feel like the audiophile business, magic cables and all.

Kappa_Beta_Hi-Phi wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:59 pm
bmanic wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:33 pm
Ad hominem. Go back to the circle jerk.
Oh the irony! :lol:

You may want to read through like 90% of what you've managed to post since you resurfaced on this forum. There is a reason you keep getting banned. You keep character assassinating people left and right yet you seem completely oblivious to this fact.. heck you are doing it in this very thread.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:36 am
Oh the irony! :lol:

You may want to read through like 90% of what you've managed to post since you resurfaced on this forum. There is a reason you keep getting banned.
I had one previous account on this forum under the name ninjatoon. I was never a participant here under any other name. That account wasn't banned. Mods can confirm with ip check I guess? Maybe I have a writing voice like someone else?

As for you throwing stones maybe you are triggered by my wider criticism of the community?

I don't think you have ever worked for these guys? I notice you haven't thrown your hat into the ring over there? Interesting in itself. I don't think you hang around in those threads either.

Have the utmost respect for you, but play the ball not the man.
Last edited by Kappa_Beta_Hi-Phi on Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Also 90% of what I've written on this forum is character assassination? WTH? Is it?

Kappa_Beta_Hi-Phi wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:01 pm
You've basically just restated yourself. To elaborate or substantiate what you've said would require something more... substantial.

Can you provide any evidence for what you've claimed? Genuinely curious.
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:49 am
You've basically just restated yourself. To elaborate or substantiate what you've said would require something more... substantial.

Can you provide any evidence for what you've claimed? Genuinely curious.
The only thing I can tell you is to read through the old threads on GS or go over there and ask if any posters have worked for the company.

is pulsar modular producing convolution based emulations?

Return to “Effects”