Diva 1.4.7 update (revision 15105)

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We didn't have time to update the readme.rtf file when releasing the 1.4.7 update, which was released soon after the 1.4.6 update.
The content of the readme is what's displayed when you start the installer.
That's why it shows 1.4.6 in this one screen of the installer.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

tasmaniandevil wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:12 am
OperatorTank wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:48 am Hello everyone! Just installed a new Mac system with M2 chip and updated also to Cubase Pro 13. Diva 1.4.7 (15105) is listed as Apple Silicon compatible, but fails the Cubase Pro 13 plugin test and lands on its Blacklist.
Steinberg changed some details of their plugin scanning process between Cubase 13.0.1 and Cubase 13.0.2. As a result, Diva fails their scan in 13.0.2 and is put on the blacklist.

Please install the Diva public beta available in this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=603439

This fixes the problem and Cubase will unblock Diva.
Thank you! Came here looking for this fix. :)
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Could it be possible to be able to rename the favorites ? (Coloured tags)
Simple mod, but it would be a HUGE enhance in the workflow.
I actually don’t understand how someone can manage a collection of synth presets with colors and no words associated with these tags. Of course I can associate myself a category to a color, and keep note of that on some paper on my desk, but UX design is about avoiding these kind of things…

Calagan wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:16 am Could it be possible to be able to rename the favorites ? (Coloured tags)
+1,000

It's on our todo list

Urs wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:29 am It's on our todo list
Amazing ! I hope it’ll come soon because as simple as it may look, for me it’s a major feature.

Is there an update coming for the AAX issue for Diva?

1.4.6 no problems loading Diva into PT, after 1.4.7 i cannot load/scan Diva into start-up scan without crashing right of the bat.
Would be great for a fix someday.

KA_VAC wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:54 pm Is there an update coming for the AAX issue for Diva?
Simply create a new folder directly on your desktop, and name it u-he-log.
When you then start Pro Tools, Diva 1.4.7 will get scanned without problems.
Just keep that folder on the desktop until we are able to release the next update (or a new beta version).

Diva 1.4.7 refuses to scan in Studio One 6.6 (MacOS Sonoma 14.4.1) and gets put into the Blacklist.
I read about this happening to other folks on the Gearspace thread about the latest Studio One update, so I'm not the only one with this issue. Couldn't tell if this was reported for Mac only or other platforms as well. Issue with other plugin manufacturers were reported, but for me, it's only Diva.

Spaceman Ted wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:29 am Diva 1.4.7 refuses to scan in Studio One 6.6 (MacOS Sonoma 14.4.1) and gets put into the Blacklist.
I read about this happening to other folks on the Gearspace thread about the latest Studio One update, so I'm not the only one with this issue. Couldn't tell if this was reported for Mac only or other platforms as well. Issue with other plugin manufacturers were reported, but for me, it's only Diva.
Same problems here with Diva (beta from KVR) in S1 6.6, Win 10.

Spaceman Ted wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:29 am Diva 1.4.7 refuses to scan in Studio One 6.6 (MacOS Sonoma 14.4.1) and gets put into the Blacklist.
Please use the public beta we posted in this thread:
viewtopic.php?t=603439

It fixes the VST3 scan problems in Studio One 6.6.

Thanks a bunch!!! ... and you're working on MPE - I did not know! My Osmose keyboard will be very excited about this!

Return to “u-he”