MRecorder - feature requests / suggestions

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok. Sometimes I get lucky :)

Hi Mr Melda,

Many thanks for the changes!

Could we get a button to open the recorded sample with an .exe for quick sample editing in Audacity, Samplitude or whatever?

This would really cool, because i notice that MRecorder "releases" the sample (amazing, well done!), meaning that you could edit it in your audio editor, save and then still use the "WAV" drag button at the bottom to drag the edited WAV into your DAW or sampler or whatever.

If you really want to pimp MRecorder to the next level, you could do this:

Make a list of (say) the last 10 recorded samples. Give each one an audition trigger and a start time knob, to trim of the extra second or whatever of silence at the start of the sample.

Also let us edit the name of the sample.

And give each sample an arrow icon to open up it up in the editor of our choice. And a grab icon to drag the sample into the DAW or wherever. And a delete button.

I agree you shouldn't include editing as there are already great and free audio editors available, like Audacity.

I think these changes could make it really popular as an alternative to DAWs export or render functions which often require too many steps when you're only making a temporary sample that you want to edit anyway or just delete afterwards.

Cheers!

Well, you know, it's a free utility :D. These things really seem a bit too much...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:40 pm Well, you know, it's a free utility :D. These things really seem a bit too much...
How about a non-free MTurboRecorder? :)

ralfrobert wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:42 pm How about a non-free MTurboRecorder? :)
Exactimundo! People from many DAWs would happily pay for an MTurboRecorder with these features.

Yes with user-definable post-processing level normalization i.e. K20 :). It could even have tape emulation to make it sound like different cassette recorders or like Apple Voice Memos, etc.

Good point, also give each sample in the list a normalize button but also a volume button. Normalization makes some sounds too loud and just means you need to turn them down again later, but if you're recording a bunch of samples, it would be cool to have a volume knob to roughly level each one.

No idea folks, the pipeline is, well, VERY full...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:02 am No idea folks, the pipeline is, well, VERY full...
MFiber? :)

Return to “MeldaProduction”