Another Features Request

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yea I’ve tried with buttons. The fx are on whether i have the buttons or not. I’m not sure what I’m sound wrong. I’ve been trying to fix this for 2 weeks now. The closest I’ve gotten is the buttons to enable the FX, are backwards, so On was actually OFF and OFF meant ON. 🥴

My distortion or reverb doesn’t work AT ALL. No matter if i turn them on in the properties and have the toggle switch enabled. They just literally don’t do anything. What am i doing wrong? And ANYONE help me in a reasonable time. These 3 word replies after 3 weeks of shouting about my issues is not working 😂😂

lifescore2 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:11 pm Yea I’ve tried with buttons. The fx are on whether i have the buttons or not. I’m not sure what I’m sound wrong. I’ve been trying to fix this for 2 weeks now. The closest I’ve gotten is the buttons to enable the FX, are backwards, so On was actually OFF and OFF meant ON. 🥴

My distortion or reverb doesn’t work AT ALL. No matter if i turn them on in the properties and have the toggle switch enabled. They just literally don’t do anything. What am i doing wrong? And ANYONE help me in a reasonable time. These 3 word replies after 3 weeks of shouting about my issues is not working 😂😂
You should probably start your own thread as this is a features request thread.

I did and no one has responded.

Can you help?

Ok, I made a new thread and I have gotten no response or help. I PM'd a few people and have gotten no answers. Ive sent DMs to KVR members on their social media, and have gotten little to no help or direction with Maize sampler and the issues I have beeb having. I appreciate you telling me to start a new thread, but since you're the only person that has responded, are you not willing to help me out, all because this is the wrong thread? Do you have a contact for the owner?? HELP PLEASE.

I did try to help you but you said that everything i suggested did not work. I suggest you give the manual a read over. The developers email is posted in the main forum under "Support via email".

I recently discover Romplur, it seems like a copy of Maize or it's just using the same assets from Juice framework like Hise ?!
I don't like to pay a month sub for using it, but the presets manager would be a great feature to add in future update to Maize sampler.

FUTURSample wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:44 pm I recently discover Romplur, it seems like a copy of Maize or it's just using the same assets from Juice framework like Hise ?!
I don't like to pay a month sub for using it, but the presets manager would be a great feature to add in future update to Maize sampler.
Last I spoke with the Maize developer over email, he mentioned he's working on a preset manager. No idea when it's supposed to release though.

Romplur seems to be a copy of maize, doesn't have round robins or choke clusters but has some features maize doesn't have (mostly UI related). Romplur community seems to be larger and communication with the developer is more frequent, but I've also read some horror stories where it was pretty much a useless program for a year until the main romplur guy found some developers to support it.

ArgonautDrums wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:31 am
FUTURSample wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:44 pm I recently discover Romplur, it seems like a copy of Maize or it's just using the same assets from Juice framework like Hise ?!
Last I spoke with the Maize developer over email, he mentioned he's working on a preset manager. No idea when it's supposed to release though.

Romplur seems to be a copy of maize, doesn't have round robins or choke clusters but has some features maize doesn't have (mostly UI related). Romplur community seems to be larger and communication with the developer is more frequent, but I've also read some horror stories where it was pretty much a useless program for a year until the main romplur guy found some developers to support it.
No matter how advanced it becomes, I'll never pay a subscription for an application. Ever.

Plugworx wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:16 am
Plugworx wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:37 am
BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:55 pm I wonder if the Maize Sampler dev sees these messages?

This man has not entered this forum since 2017

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:21 am Last active: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:17 pm
Link sent today along with a simple request for horizontal keyboard scaling, as I cannot get the keys to stretch horizontally, I want to be able to have fatter keys...right now they stay thin no matter the keyboard bounds.

Sent the request for horizontal keyboard scaling again 2 days ago.
Hopefully we can get a response soon.

Edit: Can't believe it's been almost a year since the original request... Fri Feb 10, 2023 :cry:
Still no response, I hope Caoxiang is in good health.

Return to “Maizesoft”