Studio Manager "Holds On To" CLAP/VST3 Plugins - Prevents Updates/Renaming/Deleting

The KVR Studio Manager Public Beta
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After I've scanned my plugins, and while I'm using the Studio Manager to look for plugin updates, it seems to lock the plugins and prevent updates. So right now it'll warn me there are duplicate versions or whatnot, but then I can't delete those plugins, update them, etc., until I close the Studio Manager.

Is this on macOS? I've flagged it with our dev for investigation.

Ben [KVR] wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:09 pm Is this on macOS? I've flagged it with our dev for investigation.
This was on Windows. Happened a few times. Might have even been the result of crashes because I found a few instances of the KVR Studio Manager running in Task Manager.

I appreciate the heck out of the Studio Manager though. Great idea. Certainly fills a need. Just buggy and slow right now, but that's to be expected.

I bet the crashes were locking the files.

Ben [KVR] wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pm I bet the crashes were locking the files.
Yeah, think so. And I didn't see them until hours after I posted this thread. Basically spent the weekend doing updates.

Return to “KVR Studio Manager”