Finding Plugin Latency

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't seem to find a way to show the latency (in samples and milliseconds) for plugins, most importantly mastering or effects plugins.

I've had a quick look in the manual and can't find the answer. So does anyone know how or where I can find that information?

In FL Studio I can just mouse over the plugin when it's loaded and the latency numbers will show so I can write them down and make a list but it seems like there should be some way in WF Pro 13 and I'm just missing it...... :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I believe the CPU window shows plugin latency.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Where? It's not showing in the CPU window here.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:12 pm Where? It's not showing in the CPU window here.
Have you clicked on the CPU usage meter in top bar to open up the window, there is a column labelled Latency?
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

No. :dog: I thought the read out would be next to the meter as the other read outs are as that's the way FLS does it. I see it now. Doesn't show the number of samples but latency in milliseconds so that's fine. Thanks. :tu:

Return to “Tracktion”