meanwhile

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Vollofi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:54 pm
dellboy wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:24 pm
Vollofi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:16 am Sounds like W13 is just W12 with fixed bugs and better stability. Something around 1 y ago after my bug reports to Tracktion they told: it will be major update for W12 before W13.
Now I'm familiar with their customer service - pay for fixing bugs. I'd like to support another devs. Sorry guys :)
Did you not notice the new clip launcher\view?

I am part way through making a song using it,and consider it well worth the upgrade cost. I know nothing about software development,but can see that it must have taken a lot of time and money to include it.
Yeah.
Well, never used it in Live, absolutely useless feature for my workflow.
I respect DAW's/dev's for stability and customer service. One day Tracktion will realise that :wink: it's the reason why they are not as respectful as others.
Ok,I understand. So what DAW are you off to now?

Vollofi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:54 pm Well, never used it in Live, absolutely useless feature for my workflow.
Me neither - but that doesn't make me post completely baseless claims about W13 being a mere bugfix update. Self-absorbed much?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:30 pm
Vollofi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:54 pm Well, never used it in Live, absolutely useless feature for my workflow.
Me neither - but that doesn't make me post completely baseless claims about W13 being a mere bugfix update. Self-absorbed much?
What is the reason to take the quote out of context? Let's talk about software, not about each other. Have a nice day!

Return to “Tracktion”