Processor AMD PRO A10-8750B R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (30.9 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

https://soundclick.com/guerillagenus

AFAIK they've announced in:
Facebook
Instagram
Youtube
Ryzen 5 3600 | 32GB DDR4 | Radeon RX 590 | Ubuntu 24.04 LTS - Windows 11 | Waveform 13 PRO | Bitwig 5.1 | VCV Rack 2 Free | Ardour

and email to known people.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

yeah but...Not a peep from the popular music tech you-tubers..too bad though, Waveform 13 is really dope
Processor AMD PRO A10-8750B R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (30.9 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

https://soundclick.com/guerillagenus

But wait, as soon as the echoes of version 12 become a thing of the past, and the developers, together with the community, with us, correct the situation, everything will be fine. At the moment there is nothing to be proud of - version 13 is more of a corrected version 12.

nowgad wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:06 pm But wait, as soon as the echoes of version 12 become a thing of the past, and the developers, together with the community, with us, correct the situation, everything will be fine. At the moment there is nothing to be proud of - version 13 is more of a corrected version 12.
Beg to differ. I think they can be very proud of the implementation of the Clip Launcher not to mention several other new features. You always accentuate the negative, not russian are you?
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

Might be worth a try to clear the cache for the tracktion website on your browser.

oops wrong thread
Last edited by mikoatkvr on Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

operandx wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:22 pm
nowgad wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:06 pm But wait, as soon as the echoes of version 12 become a thing of the past, and the developers, together with the community, with us, correct the situation, everything will be fine. At the moment there is nothing to be proud of - version 13 is more of a corrected version 12.
Beg to differ. I think they can be very proud of the implementation of the Clip Launcher not to mention several other new features. You always accentuate the negative, not russian are you?
What kind of provocation, biased opinion and nazism/nationalism is this? If a person talks about what really exists, does that mean he is Russian? If so, then yes, I am Russian, although my nationality is different.)) Do you prefer to live with rose-colored glasses, in your own world, in your imagination, divorced from reality? Come to the Russian Federation and look at the “negative people”. You will be surprised))
And I dare not agree, the functionality of the Clip launcher is far from intuitive and ideal. But, I’ll add, if you don’t do anything, nothing will work out. So this is a small step forward.
And, let me note that, yes, the Waveform update was, to put it mildly, unnoticed and not discussed by almost all thematic news channels. What does my first statement say? Does this mean that if they remained silent, it means they are half-Russian?)) In some cases, silence is a negative action.))
Or does this mean that nothing special was done? What can you praise and make a fuss about?))

Waveform needed to get back on its feeds again, as we all know.
I want Waveform and I have my reasons for it despite some bugs obviously also being still present in it, some unfortunately for longer time then expected, and as I want it to see improving I understand that I have to support it. We know that Waveform is not perfect. Which other DAW actually is? But the balance is good enough to love it, that's why we are here, aren't we! Supporting the still small team of developers to get this hard job of lifting Phoenix from the ashes done is not achieved by permanently picking on it.
(Waveform PRO 13, Linux)

Oh, I found something: Now I understand the narrow-mindedness of the person, quote from the wiki: The area was a popular retirement area which also exported young people due to the lack of career options.
I don't want there to be a negative opinion about Waveform. But at the same time, the two people developing Reaper are not heard whining, justifying their opinions that there are only two of them. This does not apply to Waveform developers, but to those whose eyes are in the wrong place. Which push developers to justify themselves with such words. They are silent about errors and bugs. There are no excuses here, either you look, test, and tell the truth, and they fix it, or they will remain silent about your update, since uncorrected bugs from the previous version are transferred to the new version, and this outweighs the value of new functions and innovations.
And if you don’t like my words, let’s remain silent and pretend that everything is fine. Where will this lead?

I understand your point of view. You have good arguments based on good examples, indeed.
Recently we saw that the developers are hearing us and it seems that they try hard to amend. I'll give them the chance to do so. We'll see.

:hug:
(Waveform PRO 13, Linux)

The owner of Reaper is a self made multi-millionaire who can spend each and every day,(if he so wishes), developing his software without worrying about financial constraints. Tracktion are not in the same fortunate financial position and are hiring in developers (very talented ones) on a need to do basis. Considering these limitations, I think they have done a superb job on Waveform 13.Its main feature is its stability. Yes there are many small bugs,but its no longer falling over all the time. Well done Tracktion. :clap:

Sounds like W13 is just W12 with fixed bugs and better stability. Something around 1 y ago after my bug reports to Tracktion they told: it will be major update for W12 before W13.
Now I'm familiar with their customer service - pay for fixing bugs. I'd like to support another devs. Sorry guys :)

Vollofi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:16 am Sounds like W13 is just W12 with fixed bugs and better stability. Something around 1 y ago after my bug reports to Tracktion they told: it will be major update for W12 before W13.
Now I'm familiar with their customer service - pay for fixing bugs. I'd like to support another devs. Sorry guys :)
Did you not notice the new clip launcher\view?

I am part way through making a song using it,and consider it well worth the upgrade cost. I know nothing about software development,but can see that it must have taken a lot of time and money to include it.

dellboy wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:24 pm
Vollofi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:16 am Sounds like W13 is just W12 with fixed bugs and better stability. Something around 1 y ago after my bug reports to Tracktion they told: it will be major update for W12 before W13.
Did you not notice the new clip launcher\view?

I am part way through making a song using it,and consider it well worth the upgrade cost. I know nothing about software development,but can see that it must have taken a lot of time and money to include it.
Yeah.
Well, never used it in Live, absolutely useless feature for my workflow.
I respect DAW's/dev's for stability and customer service. One day Tracktion will realise that :wink: it's the reason why they are not as respectful as others.

Return to “Tracktion”