TW12: Some clips don't get rendered with the rest!

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So I mixed and mastered my latest piece, and find that when I render it, one clip is silent in the rendered mix. Can anyone suggest why? Many thanks!

Update: It was actually four clips grouped together.
Last edited by Ally007 on Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

There's no "don't render one single audio clip" option and we have way less information than you, so you will probably need to do tests to see if you can figure out where he problem is happening.

Mute every track except the one with the troublesome audio clip and try to render. One by one, disable any plugins on that track and try again. See if there is any kind of automation for any of the plugins on that track that isn't visible.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Thanks, Pough. I just discovered that it was actually 4 clips, grouped together. When I ungrouped them, they rendered properly. It still seems strange though; I've never known grouped clips failing to render before.

What do you mean by "group"?
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

pough wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:11 pm What do you mean by "group"?
I mean where you can multimple-select a number of adjacent clips, then right-click and select "group" (or "ungroup" if already grouped) from the list of options that pops up.

Thank you. I'm not familiar with that but now I can try it out and see if I get the same results.

Return to “Tracktion”