License wiped from my account.

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone!

I bought a couple of months ago a second hand V Collection over here at KVR forums.

About a week ago, the license disappeared and the plug-ins are not activated anymore. What can I do in this scenario? :(

I tried to contact support at arturia.com but I got no response.

PolarDubBear wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:12 pm I bought a couple of months ago a second hand V Collection over here at KVR forums.
Was the license transfer done the official way (through the Arturia account website)? Or did you take over someone's acount or something?

chk071 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:15 pm
PolarDubBear wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:12 pm I bought a couple of months ago a second hand V Collection over here at KVR forums.
Was the license transfer done the official way (through the Arturia account website)? Or did you take over someone's acount or something?
Oficial way with unlock code, I even had an e-mail from Arturia saying that the product was successfully registered :neutral:

Weird. Hope Arturia support can help you, because, I have no idea how something like that could happen.

chk071 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:19 pm Weird. Hope Arturia support can help you, because, I have no idea how something like that could happen.
Hope so, I'm worried my account got hacked or similar :(

Almost a week without any response.

How long do they usually take to reply? Anyone knows? :?

Return to “Arturia”