Latest Humble Bundle Synths

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In the latest HB they're including Cherry Audio's Mercury-4, Dreamsynth, Quadra, Synth Expander Module and Stardust 201 Tape Echo among others. Being a guitarist I'm not up on all things synth. Are these worth the $20 US they're asking ? Btw I aleady have M-4.

MeanMrMustard wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 12:19 pm In the latest HB they're including Cherry Audio's Mercury-4, Dreamsynth, Quadra, Synth Expander Module and Stardust 201 Tape Echo among others. Being a guitarist I'm not up on all things synth. Are these worth the $20 US they're asking ? Btw I aleady have M-4.
Yes. :)

To be honest, I generally feel like the Cherry Audio emulations don’t cut it when put next to other plugins, though they can still sound good. That said, I felt like Dreamsynth was worth $20, for sure.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Yes, I like Dreamsynth also.

I think Dreamsynth is Cherry Audio's best offering and it sounds great....

It has personality and you can dial up some magic that covers a lot of ground...

Danalog or Anital...take your pick...

I don't need any more soft synths,but I bought the bundle just for Dreamsynth....

It would have been criminal not to :wink:
No auto tune...

I would get the Dreamsynth but it only seems to be the Windows version

Where does it say it's Windows only?

aMUSEd wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:46 pm I would get the Dreamsynth but it only seems to be the Windows version
*from the site*

https://cherryaudio.com/products/dreamsynth :

Dreamsynth is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats.

A free 30-day demo of Dreamsynth is available. This demo will play white noise periodically, but is otherwise unlimited.

macOS Requirements: 10.13 or above. macOS 13 Ventura supported. 64-bit required. Native Apple M1 or greater processor support, including Ultra. 3.4 GHz Quad-Core or M1 CPU with 8GB of RAM recommended.

Windows Requirements: Windows 7 or above (including Windows 11), 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended. MPE requires a DAW and hardware controller supporting MIDI Polyphonic Expression.

NOTE: Internet connection required for product activation.

When you redeem the code you have the option to download for windows or mac

Any of the Cherry Audio synths in that bundle would be worth $20 individually. To get multiple synths and a tape echo plugin from Cherry Audio for only $20 is a huge bargain! :)

And let's not forget, part of the purchase price goes to a charity. 8)
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

McLilith wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:07 am Any of the Cherry Audio synths in that bundle would be worth $20 individually. To get multiple synths and a tape echo plugin from Cherry Audio for only $20 is a huge bargain! :)

And let's not forget, part of the purchase price goes to a charity. 8)
I'm picking this up, as I've meant to get the Stardust 201 Tape Echo ($19.00) for quite some time, and Dreamsynth sounds great to me, sooo this is a no brainer. Plus I used mixcraft briefly years ago, so testing it again years later will be interesting. :tu:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

You get fully fledged synths for this price of 2-3 packs of cigarettes.
Dreamsynth alone is very good!

aMUSEd wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:46 pm I would get the Dreamsynth but it only seems to be the Windows version
cake builder wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 11:52 pm When you redeem the code you have the option to download for windows or mac
indeed:

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 21-52-32 Cherry Audio.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Dreamsynth might be the Cherry's very Best.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Return to “Instruments”