Hyakken is the HY dev !

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion

Awesome update for MPS, HY stuff still some of the best money ever spent on plugins here. Great stuff Tadashi... :tu:

Is what’s new in MPS3 listed anywhere?

elassi wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:52 am
Nug Wrangler wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:58 am does the paid version of HY-POLY have unison?
The 3Osc-model has unison.

Try the demo. It's a slick, easy and rewarding synth.
EXT3 - FL Studio 24 | Surge - Discovery PRO - Classic Boxes Collection - U-he Filterscape - NI Massive - NI Kontour - NI Spark - JP6K - Variety of Sound

SHall1000 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:05 pm Is what’s new in MPS3 listed anywhere?
the release notes just say: v1.0.0(June 14, 2024) release

https://hy-plugins.com/product/hy-mps3/

HY-MPS 3 is a huge upgrade that even has lot's more parameter steps and things like MIDI effects. From the sound of the demo it sounds like you could even do Zappa type songs with it! Sweet. I owned v2 and got my free upgrade but I'm on other slow moving projects so I need to wait before I try it some. Arpeggios/sequencing/midi effects/chords/scales/multi parameter step options. One of the best MIDI plugins!!

WordClock wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:06 pm HY-MPS 3 is a huge upgrade that even has lot's more parameter steps and things like MIDI effects. From the sound of the demo it sounds like you could even do Zappa type songs with it! Sweet. I owned v2 and got my free upgrade but I'm on other slow moving projects so I need to wait before I try it some. Arpeggios/sequencing/midi effects/chords/scales/multi parameter step options. One of the best MIDI plugins!!
Yeah. It’s a lot. Great update. It’s just not written down in a “what’s new?” Type paragraph or list.

dayjob wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:13 pm
WordClock wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:06 pm HY-MPS 3 is a huge upgrade that even has lot's more parameter steps and things like MIDI effects. From the sound of the demo it sounds like you could even do Zappa type songs with it! Sweet. I owned v2 and got my free upgrade but I'm on other slow moving projects so I need to wait before I try it some. Arpeggios/sequencing/midi effects/chords/scales/multi parameter step options. One of the best MIDI plugins!!
Yeah. It’s a lot. Great update. It’s just not written down in a “what’s new?” Type paragraph or list.
The video demo's step through the features and I think the homepage does show what it can do in a list if I recall.

WordClock wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:14 pm
dayjob wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:13 pm
The video demo's step through the features and I think the homepage does show what it can do in a list if I recall.
Is not so much an upgrade as a different sequencer - better interface I think but the MOD section has been removed - I think

Yep, the MOD-section is gone. Not good ... :-/

However, MPS2 and 3 co-exist in your DAW, so it's not completely gone.

elassi wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:56 pm Yep, the MOD-section is gone. Not good ... :-/

However, MPS2 and 3 co-exist in your DAW, so it's not completely gone.
100%

I'll try to list the new features, other KVRians may contribute:

- a complete overhaul of the block chainer section incl. new look
- various per-block-randomization settings added to the block chainer
- added block repeat option in block chainer
- arp mode
- chord steps
- improved/enhanced Midi recording options
- added Midi FX section (Octave, Transpose, Scale, Harmonizer, Chance, Velocity, Range, Compressor, Notepad)
- added running direction options per block ("Forward every other", "backwards every other")
- added step divide with velocity control (ramp up, ramp down, flat)
- mod section removed
- clock multiplier (block) removed

I've been waiting for chord steps for a long time. Great addition. But I think the mod section has to come back. Let's see what Tadashi decides. Usually, he's very responsive to user requests.

Installed MPS3 but looks like I’ll have to RTFM to get my head round the way block chainer works now. Did like the simplicity of the old way but I’m guessing this will offer more power.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

HY-Filter4 is glorious. :phones:

Don't be fooled by its name. It's multi FX, with a sequencer, and an easy mod system...

Good stuff! 8)
Yo Leroy!

Return to “Effects”