ManyBass Opinions?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I already have guitar and also bass ManyTone sets for Wusikstation and was wondering if ManyBass is much different from the Wusikstation/ManyTone bass soundsets?

Any opinions on ManyBass vst in general? It's half price now in the IndieDev Collective Sale.

Great bass sample set. For comparison, I have all the bass samplesets from ik multimedia\sonic reality and I like the manytone set better.

Vst is good, but the samplesets can be converted to use in your sampler of choice (that's what I did).

Thanks for feedback. What did you use to convert them?

gckilla wrote:Great bass sample set. For comparison, I have all the bass samplesets from ik multimedia\sonic reality and I like the manytone set better.

Manybass is excellent (I also have Trilian and find Manybass more useful for some 'live' dub bass guitar sounds).
As with most other sample libraries, the more effort and creativity you put in to make the sounds unique to your own production (and less like 2D samples), the more you will be rewarded.

They're pretty good. I have all the scarbee basses and OTS jaco, but manybass still gets used.

Thanks guys.

I'm thinking maybe the Manytone bass set I already have in Wusikstation might suffice. I don't know if ManyBass would add anything significant that I don't have covered already by the Manytone bass in Wusikstation.

Musical Gym wrote:Thanks guys.

I'm thinking maybe the Manytone bass set I already have in Wusikstation might suffice. I don't know if ManyBass would add anything significant that I don't have covered already by the Manytone bass in Wusikstation.
The difference in quality and quantity is huge with ManyBass over our previous released sets for Wusikstation and Manystation. ManyBass has 2.4 gig of samples from the same bass guitar covering many articulations and styles. The sets from previous products were all smaller simpler samplesets. In my opinion you cannot even compare the 2 as the level of detail is many times greater in ManyBass. Plus you get one cool vsti that is super low on computer resources. It also has disk streaming which works fantastic. At $69.95 (the current sale price) it is very reasonably priced.

Anyways, just some insight from the dev for those interested ;-)
Paul

Great to know. Thanks much for the good information and much success with the sale. Hopefully I can take advantage of it.

I just want to echo what manytone said: The manybass samples are on a whole new level to the ones you have from wusikstation (former wusikstation owner).

gckilla wrote:I just want to echo what manytone said: The manybass samples are on a whole new level to the ones you have from wusikstation (former wusikstation owner).
thanks

Found this in a kvr review:

"Manytone supplies additional soundsets on their website for free to registered owners, and the plugin will play Wusikstation soundsets in addition to the bass sounds supplied with Manybass. I'm looking forward to hearing what Manybass's effects section will do with some of my Wusikstation electric piano soundsets in particular. I have had occasion once or twice to email the developers, and they have replied promptly with useful information."

Are these extra soundsets still available?

Hi Musical Gym
Yes, there are 2 areas for free soundsets once you own ManyBass. There are extra bass samples of the same guitar and more at www.manybass.com
You can see them here:
http://www.manybass.com/index.php?page=morebass

There is also some tutorials at manybass.com

Also there is our ManyTone FreeZone for regged users of any of our vst's and those free samples are here:
http://www.manytone.com/freezone.php

Enjoy!
Paul
Last edited by manytone on Fri May 13, 2011 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

thanks again Paul

Return to “Instruments”