select all clips/events within loop . shortcut . how to achieve that

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Scoox wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:36 pm
liquidsound wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:30 pm
BobDog wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:15 pm From my experience being true to your vision leads to disaster, it would be good to have the metrics of failure to success.
In my case, I was the first in my industry to implement a completely different manufacturing method. It was the hardest time in my life… 3 years on the edge of closing down and send home my workforce.

I believed in my vision and methods and finally it happened: Almost everyone now, in my industry, is using the same process and we all thrive, which is a very healthy thing.

No easy, but keep your eyes on the compass and eventually you reach your destination.

Now all the “noise” stopped :wink:
Honestly, I think Bitwig's vision is generally well-received. My complaint here is that half-baked features remain so after many years. There is always time and resources to develop new modulators, plugins and fancy, complicated stuff, but never to fix the workflow niggles. Presonus also started doing this after S1 v3.
I know but so far I can't find a perfect bakery in the entire DAW neighborhood! :pray:
MuLab of course :D

This is a common workflow technique in Ableton and it's a glitch in the matrix that Bitwig hasn't included 'select all within loop' feature. Basic timeline editing. We can't have it all ey.

Return to “Bitwig”