Prodyon SHORTNOISE for Kontakt

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Numanoid wrote:
updog wrote:A few of the patches complained about missing samples at opening, but this is easily fixed by making Kontakt find the samples and resaving the patch...
No, you gotta download everything again :clown: :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3I7p5lvkwQ

:hihi:
sonicfire wrote:Hope you enjoy the sounds.

I also wonder about that missing samples/files thing. When designing the instruments, i told Kontakt several times where to find the sounds. Still here and then it is complaining.

Anyway, hopefully everything works.
I´m back to work now - the SHORTNOISE v1.2 update needs to be developed.
(Improved Scripting, improving the Sequencer, fresh new Instruments and Multis)
That seems to happen a lot to me though - I'm used to resaving Kontakt instruments from various other developers as well. I guess it could have something to do with saving the instruments with "absolute sample paths" to reduce load times, and when that's done on one computer, it might cause a problem on another or something. I'm far from being an expert though.

Just a heads up, on just a couple of patches there were missing samples that couldn't be found at all. I don't mind, really - I feel like I got much more than my money's worth anyways, but unless that was caused by my individual unpacking process, you might hear about something like that from other people in the near future.

Hmmm… I ran Kontakt's "Batch Resave" function on both the instruments and multis. Only a couple of multis required the sample path be updated. But no missing samples here after the Batch Resave.

emasters wrote:Hmmm… I ran Kontakt's "Batch Resave" function on both the instruments and multis. Only a couple of multis required the sample path be updated. But no missing samples here after the Batch Resave.
The problem must be on my end, then. I think I'll look into it later. Thanks for clearing that up!

So, did any PFL owner get the links? :roll:

I'm on Mavericks, Logic X 10.0.6, and latest version of Kontakt

When I open Shortnoise, I get generic sliders and no sequencer. Anyone else having this issue?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Totolitoto wrote:So, did any PFL owner get the links? :roll:
Not yet ...

@shapeshifter: That shouldn´t happen. Is the resource container (shortnoise.nkr) in the main folder? (besides pictures, wallpapers, samples and so on) - then Kontakt should find and use it ...

@totolitoto: Shortnoise can now be downloaded by PFL customers!

Totolitoto wrote:Hello

PFL owner here
I didn't receive any email and my pfl area still saying "coming soon"
Are you dealing with the new customers first?

I already PMd you but as I got no answer I'm asking here again :)

Cheers
David
I also have not received an email (although I do get the promotional emails) AND I can''t seem to access the PFL area. My link was working a couple of weeks back, but now I get redirected to the Prodyon homepage with no way to access the PFL area.

Will new links/passwords be sent in the new email?

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Unfortunately i lost the PFL customer e-mails years ago due to a harddisk crash. That´s why i cannot e-mail you guys. I apologize for this. Please e-mail me at prodyon (at) prodyon-virtual-gear.com so that we can sort that out. Thanks!

sonicfire wrote:Unfortunately i lost the PFL customer e-mails years ago due to a harddisk crash. That´s why i cannot e-mail you guys. I apologize for this. Please e-mail me at prodyon (at) prodyon-virtual-gear.com so that we can sort that out. Thanks!
Will do.
Thanks
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Ok, I just sent an email

I noticed the PFL area just vanished, is this just temporary???

That was just temporary!

News: The SHORTNOISE update to v1.2 is currently in the works.
It will add +100 new instruments and 50 multis. It will be free of charge. Stay tuned! :D

Wow, amazing news! :hug:

:party: :party: :hyper: :hyper: Great ! Thanks ! I 've needed two days to downoad Shornoise but it was worth to wait the time ! :wink:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”