MCCGenerator - multiple modulators on one CC?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Digitt wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:50 pm i have tried using the 14-bit CC in reaper when i assign it, but it didnt make much difference. you may be correct.
That's fine. I don't have minimal current to check this. I checked the situation with minimal hybrid filter in reaper and bitwig. I assume it's the same as the filter of current. Hybrid filter doesn't support midi learn and bitwig only support 7bit midi cc modulation to plugin parameter. So it stutters in Bitwig. But in reaper with 14bit midi, I think it works pretty well in gui(I can't tell the difference of sound). But I'm not sure it would be exactly the same in current. And even with high-resolution midi cc, actual automation accuracy might vary.

It do need some learning and thinking to use melda things.

rannyc wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 5:16 am
Digitt wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:50 pm i have tried using the 14-bit CC in reaper when i assign it, but it didnt make much difference. you may be correct.
That's fine. I don't have minimal current to check this. I checked the situation with minimal hybrid filter in reaper and bitwig. I assume it's the same as the filter of current. Hybrid filter doesn't support midi learn and bitwig only support 7bit midi cc modulation to plugin parameter. So it stutters in Bitwig. But in reaper with 14bit midi, I think it works pretty well in gui(I can't tell the difference of sound). But I'm not sure it would be exactly the same in current. And even with high-resolution midi cc, actual automation accuracy might vary.

It do need some learning and thinking to use melda things.
thanks for this. for the record, i dont actually need to use current at all with this solution, i just threw it on as a random synth to try with. current of course has its own modulators. what i mostly use is wavesfactory spectre and i assign usually a velocity tracker and keytracker, and maybe an lfo, to the peak frequency. and i want to do similar things on other effects creatively like maybe on some parameters on a reverb etc.

now that i know that some plugins will work differently depending on midi cc, ill do my testing on the actual plugins i want to use such as spectre. ill continue trying when i have mental capacity. still struggling to wrap my head around exactly how to do it on melda, its not very intuitive. thanks alot for your help

Return to “MeldaProduction”