MuLab 6.0.35 released

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i just use the gain andreas

Small graphical bug within automation editor: if you position the vertical line cursor within an automation editor window, then it will never disappear, even after you position the cursor outside the window. Closing/reopening the editor does not solve the problem.

Also, "rename" command does not work with automation parts.

win7 x64

nasenbluten wrote:Small graphical bug within automation editor: if you position the vertical line cursor within an automation editor window, then it will never disappear, even after you position the cursor outside the window. Closing/reopening the editor does not solve the problem.
I don't see what u mean. Pls elaborate and/or post a screenshot. Thx.
Also, "rename" command does not work with automation parts.
Confirmed. Fixed in the next version.

I hope this is clear.. Maybe it's a graphic driver problem?

Ok, found the reason. Fixed in the next version. Thx for reporting.

nasenbluten wrote:Image

I hope this is clear.. Maybe it's a graphic driver problem?
That color scheme :o
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Speaking of colors, the cancel button is not cancelling the scheme preset I select.
My Setup.

Not a bug, but a feature that might be useful: offering sessions in the browser on the right side.
Selecting patches for third-party VST's in the browser would also be cool. But I suppose it would be more difficult, basically one would need an additional, forth selector field: What, Which, Where, Which.

Why does the vertical progress bar or whatever it is called continue beyond the end of the loop just because the audio engine freezes/crashes within the loop? What does one have to do with the other? 8)

fluffy_little_something wrote:a feature that might be useful: offering sessions in the browser on the right side.
Selecting patches for third-party VST's in the browser would also be cool.
Sounds like good suggestions, taken note, thx.

Been using the Dark Menu version of the "Azure Blue" color scheme for a while... but today decided to make Mulab better represent my kind of work area so I put together my own color scheme:

I love Mulab more and more every day! :phones: :tu:
My Setup.

i see that every body has theirs saying mu lab at the top right of there screen but i dont how come

If your screen resolution is too small to display the digital piano alongside the logo, the logo is removed from the work area so you can have the digital piano for your use :D
My Setup.

thank you very much for your answer

Is it normal that you cannot delete audio files from the browser, if the files are in RAM? (the deleted file will re-appear next time you open the folder). It's a bit annoying to have to purge RAM each time you want to delete samples.

Another thing which is related: when I preview audio files from the browser, most of my clicks are considered as drags (cursor turns into square), which is a bit annoying because the file is not played. Also, I have noticed that dragging a file loads it into RAM, even if you don't drop it in the arrangement. I know there's a parameter in the preferences where you can set the number of pixels which define a drag, but this doesn't seem to work (for me at least).

win7 x64
M 6.0.35

Return to “MUTOOLS”