Little request ...

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

> DiGiT < wrote:ok man. so i can make all the suggestions i want but you dont need to dignify me with a response? am i asking too much here? am i trying to get something above and beyond what i deserve?
Digit, it has nothing to do with dignify or so.
I am just not able to respond to all posts. (yours and others i.e. all)
And if i would force myself, it will slow down development.
You have to trust me that i do my best in reading and evaluating all posts. Then if i see a need to respond i'll do that. If i can spare time by not responding i do that too. Not only to you, others experienced that too. I don't like to do that, but i have no choice. It's that simple.

I had to say this to others too. I think i'll have to make a little permanent text file about this so i don't have to type this again and again. Which is not meant as an offense, i do understand your and others' little frustration when i don't respond. It's not fun, i agree on that. But again, i have no choice than to be very selective in spending my time.
i have supported your programs for about 15 years now. you dont have time to respond to me?
Com'on man, in all those years you should know me better, right?
i try to be as logical as possible and spell it out for you so you can understand what im saying. this is met with silence or a 'i dont understand your logic'
You're mixing things. That reply was meant on the other 'off topic' thing. Please reread the posts carefully.

About your latest suggestions on the windowing topic: Thanks for suggesting, i always read and digest interesting mails. As i wrote earlier, give the fact that we do already have several tools for window management, and given the fact that more tutorials + MUX VST + multi-core support have top prioriy now (besides bug fixing), this extending the windowing management features is not top prio now. So i'm spending my time on the top prio stuff first. Sorry about that.

> DiGiT < wrote:interesting. with all this in place i hereby retract my FR to what robenestobenz said earlier: 'I actually think the current tab dock is pretty cool. It could just do with a few tweaks (like toggle for show/hide)'
I agree with that.

It's on the WL and in between all other jobs i'm looking how i can improve this.

Nielzie wrote: We customers (yes from ALL countries) just can't always get all our feature requests fullfilled that we want. I'm sure that's what janamdo meant. Is it that hard to understand from that sentence? :-o
Yes..that is the only thing i mean towards @Digit..
You are free to try it why not..than it comes on the WishList (WL) from Mulab or it will be rewarded when it improves MULAB.
If you were the only one with feature requests than it is no problem (it is now also not a problem if yo uhave feature requests, but the Mulab developer has to made a decision if wich one to choose ) so there is chance that not always you get your feature request

From this a deduce: you don't get what you always want
But perhaps you have more luck and get your feature requests, because it is appealing for MUlab to use your idea.

I like it when @Digit comes with feature requests, because it can make Mulab a better program for making music with it.

Return to “MUTOOLS”