Wave Alchemy - Triaz Native - No Kontakt -- Free for current owners!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi
I added the drumvolution samples to the user samples directory, but they don't show up in triaz. I don't get any user samples section in the sound browser either, I only see All user presets. Any ideas? Windows 10.
thx

cuppa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:42 pm Hi
I added the drumvolution samples to the user samples directory, but they don't show up in triaz. I don't get any user samples section in the sound browser either, I only see All user presets. Any ideas? Windows 10.
thx
Make sure you follow this:

https://youtu.be/Ra9vybi30VA?si=tTYnBI4E1pN7xQY3&t=770

Likely you need to just hit the refresh button next to the search field in the browser to refresh it.

EDIT. Sounds like you are opening the preset browser, not the sound browser :ud: . Open the sound browser, hit refresh and you'll see them :tu:
Last edited by wave alchemy on Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.wavealchemy.co.uk

Specializing in the development of forward-thinking virtual instruments and sample libraries.

Ha, stupid me. thanks !!
Wow, Triaz is amazing, loving it!

cuppa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:53 pm Ha, stupid me. thanks !!
Wow, Triaz is amazing, loving it!
Thanks so much!

Specializing in the development of forward-thinking virtual instruments and sample libraries.

kraster wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:43 pm
jules99 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:41 am Is there a way to lock the sequencer while changing drum kits?
Hit the lock button at the bottom of the screen beside the pattern numbers. That lets you browse presets without changing pattern.
Thank you! Now let's cross our fingers this becomes an option for individual lanes or even infividual sequencer parts like pitch or repeat.

wave alchemy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:24 am
SLiC wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:58 am
Will this include revolaution and drumvolution?
Drumvolution you can import now very easily (likewise with any 3rd party sample pack from us or Splice etc) . Revolution will be a separate native plugin, with 42 new drum machine emulations. The reason being that uses very complex mappings, and thousands of samples for round robin, velocity, and controls from the original machines. It deserves a separate engine where we can also release drum machine expansions.

Drumvolution you can easily import now into Triaz with tagging. We offer the wav files from Drumvolution to all customers who own it. Just download those from your account area on our site (under Drumvoluton / Additional downloads).

For best results (since Drumvolution has a lot of Tagging), just drag the Clean, Tape 1 and Tape 2 folders into the 'Triaz / User Samples' folder and then maybe change the name of those 3 folders to Revolution Clean, Drumvolution Tape 1, Drumvolution Tape 2 so you know what they are. Then hit refresh in the sound browser in Triaz and they will show up with tagging and much better than Drumvoloution itself even :D

This just took me a few secs to do:

I've a problem with the drumvolution files.

I bought it from Plugin boutique so the installation procedure went through Native access so all the files are in Kontakt format and it's not registered on your site.

I still have the serial. Is there anyway of registering ownership on the Wave Alchemy site.

Damn, I have sellers remorse with Triaz now. I hadn't heard of native plans. Fannon, give it back! :lol:

Still have and using Revolution though, so I'm now very eagerly awaiting the new version of that. Looks great too, in that image that was posted on here.
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

What is strange to me, is that many great drum machines seems to have the same Achilles tendon. Namely the lack of a really good groove/fills library.

Why? I can’t get it - for me the grooves/fills organized by genres, bpm and different time signatures is even more important than the library of good sounds.

I’m not that keen in creating grooves (or beats, whatever you call those) by scratch with the sequencer. Using sequencer fits somtimes to my workflow, e.g. in refining existing grooves. And randomizing may work sometimes, but its too slow and ”random” way to get the groove I’m looking after.

And really love using different time signatures, polyrhytmic patterns etc.

I wish that the developer had motivation to include a really massive, well-organized groove library to the Triaz.
Last edited by Harry_HH on Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LFO8 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:26 am
Edit: Tried the demo and like what they have done. A missed opportunity (imho) is no mousewheel control over sequencer stuff like swing, velocity etc.

I am sticking with XO though.
Thanks!

Do please remember that this is V1.0 software. Think how XO (and most other plugins) were at their V1.0.0 release compared to later on. Mouse Wheel control for sequencer controls should be no issue for an update, as are the additional sequencer randomization controls we'll be adding that I mentioned elsewhere in the thread :tu:
Last edited by wave alchemy on Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kraster wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:19 pm
I bought it from Plugin boutique so the installation procedure went through Native access so all the files are in Kontakt format and it's not registered on your site.

I still have the serial. Is there anyway of registering ownership on the Wave Alchemy site.
Sure, just send us an email through our website and we'll get you the files :tu:

What about presets from Drumvolution, any plans to convert those to Triaz?

wave alchemy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:33 pm
Do please remember that this is V1.0 software. Think how XO (and most other plugins) were at their V1.0.0 release compared to later on. Mouse Wheel control for sequencer controls should be no issue for an update, as are the additional sequencer randomization controls we'll be adding that I mentioned elsewhere in the thread :tu:
Ha! XO is still at version 1 pretty much (I have and use XO btw). XLN unfortunately don't seem interested in giving it the love it deserves to turn it into the all conquering drum machine it could be. Thankfully, Wave Alchemy are not that way inclined from what I can tell, and Triaz, which already beats XO in pretty much every area apart from the sample sorting aspect, will I'm sure keep developing until it is flawless!

Harry_HH wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:33 pm What is strange to me, is that many great drum machines seems to have the same Achilles tendon. Namely the lack of a really good groove/fills library.
We have around 715 well made patterns within Triaz across 18 genres with tagging already. We plan to add kit locking at some point, so that you can lock the kit and sound parameters and change, randomize, browse presets (patterns) via genre tagging etc. That will give you exactly what you asked.

The reason why we don't offer a pattern browser is because the channels are fully modular. So, say you made a beat that has a kick on channel 3, and snare on channel; 4, then you loaded a pattern that had the Kick on channel 1, and snare on 4, its going to sound wrong, and you'd be better off simply using the sequencer randomization features we will be adding which will be far more powerful and useful :tu:

The other option would have been to fix the channels like some drum machines do, and not have them modular, so kick is always channel 1, perc on 2, snare on 3 etc. But I personally hate that type of design and it vastly limits the plugin potential in many other areas :D

Choikdoi wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:31 pm Damn, I have sellers remorse with Triaz now. I hadn't heard of native plans. Fannon, give it back! :lol:

Still have and using Revolution though, so I'm now very eagerly awaiting the new version of that. Looks great too, in that image that was posted on here.
Sorry for that :)
Find my (music) related software projects here: github.com/Fannon

Choikdoi wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:31 pm Damn, I have sellers remorse with Triaz now. I hadn't heard of native plans. Fannon, give it back! :lol:
(Imagining Fannon feeling like Christmas came earlier and quietly sneaking off to make some killer beats :D )

Return to “Instruments”