Some questions from a possible buyer....

Official support for: backintimerecords.de
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

Having renewed my interest in Wusikstation 2 after the recent great update im considering some other libraries for it, so my questions are:

Are TSW, TSW2 and Vox´d ready for WS2 without have to convert any files?

If not what is the exact WS2 status from every library?

Who is doing the presets for the libraries?
Is Tim Conrardy doing some presets? what ones?

Thanks in advance.

krraqk wrote: Are TSW, TSW2 and Vox´d ready for WS2 without have to convert any files?
All those current bitr products are based on WS1, and so are the Presets available in fxb, BNK and PRST formats.
krraqk wrote: If not what is the exact WS2 status from every library?
Surely you can instantly convert them with your WS2 provided Preset converter. But we´re doing this too during the next time. At this moment the TSW Expansion Presets Bank 1-3 are available as WS2 format Presets, all the others will follow.
krraqk wrote: Who is doing the presets for the libraries?
Is Tim Conrardy doing some presets? what ones?
Several sound creators from the worldwide bitr network are doing the Presets, we always credit their work with the specific titles. When it comes to TSW and vox´d you can find them in the posting "Making of TSW" and "Liner notes vox´d" in the wusik forum. BTW I should copy/paste these postings to here.

The T3 group joined bitr for the latest products as well, and Tim Conrardy was the maker of all current vox´d Presets. The coming up Bonus Bank for TSW Expansion will be done by the T3s.

The current 346 TSW Expansion Presets are completely done by me, myself and I. You can get an impression about my personal style by listening to the mp3 audio tracks posted in the first page of the TSW Expansion announcement and viewing the Presets list in the concerned posting, and the full sound design bio in the Sounddesigner thread in the Instruments forum. It depends on my schedule, but surely I´ll do Presets for TSW and vox´d too as well as for the coming up Ethnotronics.
http://www.backintimerecords.de
-Sound Research & Development-

Thanks kpr for your detailed response.

I hope I would know your work soon.

At this time I know the TC work and I consider it first class, thats why I asked about he.

Return to “Back In Time Records”