zebra2

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Btw. as you can see, I'm a permanently-visible bottom-left docker. Anybody who wants to switch to a Mac should know that the docking styles are the major sub-religion of Mac users!

(Funnily, although Tinker Tool doesn't work on the MacBook - well, not my version -, the settings were preserved when I imported them from the PowerPC :lol: )

;) Urs

Thanks for the info, Urs I'm glad to hear that the MBP can be dimmed and control is separate. I guess I will have to upgrade Logic too when I get an MBP for the stand. . . :)

Urs wrote:Btw. as you can see, I'm a permanently-visible bottom-left docker. Anybody who wants to switch to a Mac should know that the docking styles are the major sub-religion of Mac users! Urs
I've heard about your kind! Dock hidden at right center is the way to go!

You wouldn't be able to find mine if you played on my computer! It's just 20 pixels high and pinned to the top right under the menu bar, requiring some precise mousing to get it to pop up. To all practical purposes the dock is gone here, but I can still get to it if I need to (which I never do).

Launchbar for me all the way...

velocipede wrote:
Urs wrote:Btw. as you can see, I'm a permanently-visible bottom-left docker. Anybody who wants to switch to a Mac should know that the docking styles are the major sub-religion of Mac users! Urs
I've heard about your kind! Dock hidden at right center is the way to go!
Yeah, I'm a hidden right centre man myself. I use MaxMenus for launching and a bunch of other stuff.

Must check out Quicksilver again, anybody using it?
Image Image

I've just tried Quicksilver and yes, it's a cool concept, however, personally I'm faster at tedious tasks using Spotlight, QuicKeys and Applescript. Makes the mouse almost superfluous.

Cheers
Hans

Oh dear! A flock of disbedockers in my forum :roll:

;)

we hidden left center -dockers are tolerant people and believe everyone should have right to bedock anywhere they want to :)

(FWIW i love quicksilver and want a macbook pro!)
never stop loving music.

hi,

playing and playing with this synthesizer,i thing one of the Top 5 softsynths will zebra2 be...:)

waiting for an full release.

Hannes

WHEN THE FUNK IS THIS ANIMAL COMING OUT???? :x

Sorry. Ahem, when is Zebra going to be released? :hihi:
:: FL Studio v9.0.3 :: u-he Zebra2 v2.5 :: u-he MFM v2.0.2b5 :: u-he Uhbik v1.1 :: EnergyXT v1.4.1/v2.0.2 ::

rbet wrote:Ahem, when is Zebra going to be released? :hihi:
When it's perfect.

;) Urs

rbet wrote:WHEN THE FUNK IS THIS ANIMAL COMING OUT???? :x
.. don't be so impatient. i mean, it offers more than 20000 amp-combinations .. :shock:

.. oh, wrong thread .. :hihi:

putte

:lol:
:: FL Studio v9.0.3 :: u-he Zebra2 v2.5 :: u-he MFM v2.0.2b5 :: u-he Uhbik v1.1 :: EnergyXT v1.4.1/v2.0.2 ::

Urs wrote:
rbet wrote:Ahem, when is Zebra going to be released? :hihi:
When it's perfect.

;) Urs
Any tentative dates? A timeline, perhaps? :)

Well, I wanted it finished until shortly after Musikmesse. But then came my MacBook and I thought it's be good to have Universal Binaries for Intel Macs. But then I saw that I had to add some SSE2 code to make it competitive to G5 performance. So I ended up spending almost 2 weeks on SSE2. Which also means that the PC version should see a noticable performance boost.

However, after Musikmesse (next week...) I have some obligations with a magware thing. Another 3 days lost.

So I guess that late April is doable unless anything serious happens (i.e. Universal Binaries work, SSE2 doesn't corrupt the sound, PCs don't crash suddenly etc. etc. etc.).

Cheers,

;) Urs

Return to “u-he”